Xiaomi Mi 4i Taken Off Wraps In India; Priced At Rs. 12,999: Specs & Features

Xiaomi gives itself another reason to stand among world's top three smartphone distributors. This Chinese handset manufacturer has launched another trump card of a phone called Mi 4i which could be an alternative to Xiaomi Mi4 Price In India And Flipkart Launch Dates Revealed. Although, Xiaomi switched from Snapdragon 801 to Snapdragon 615, this flagship from Xiaomi provides a 64-bit chip to nullify the snag. Taken off wraps in New Delhi today, the Mi 4i smartphone is said to be 12 percent thinner and 13 percent lighter than Mi 4 and is therefore undoubtedly gaining good reviews from its customers.

XIAOMI-LAUNCHES-MI4I-IN-INDIA

Enveloped in a colorful plastic case, this handset is embezzled with a 5-inch, full HD OGS IPS 1080p display. Powered by Octa-core processor and Android 5.0 Lollipop, it runs on latest version of Xiaomi's personal software. A 3200 mAh battery is smart enough when provided with a quick charging support. 13 MP front camera and a 5 MP front camera is nothing less than a cherry on the cake, if you get to know its price. There is also a new camera feature in this device, updated 'beautify' technology feature, color correction and many more. With 2GB RAM and 16GB of on-board memory, the flagship from Mi 4i is dual-SIM and includes support fourth generation (4G) in both slots.

MIUI gives an additional feature called as Interactive Voice Recognition that guides a user through robotic service calls. The design looks sporty, but much like iPhone 5c or Nokia Lumia handsets. However, such amazing features at this cheap price for this product has surely come as a surprise to everyone. So, some drawbacks in its design won't affect its sales.

India happens to be the first place for this gem to get launched at just Rs 12,999. You can grab this product on Flipkart from 30th April. Pre bookings are available for this handset.
What do you think about this new product from Xiaomi. Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.

Via: Xiaomi's New Mi 4i Packs A Gamut Of High-End Features Into A $200 Smartphone • TechCrunch

Replies

• Mukesh Mahla
    Mukesh Mahla
    it surely is a flagship killer and will definitely give dent to samsung sales
  • Prashu@
    Prashu@
    Its just second awesome launch after Redmi 1s in its price range but the only concerns will be like its Heating effects......Hope is not there....then i am gonna get one

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am basically from nagpur, studying in NIT surat, Computer Engineering ,3rd year. I wanted to do summer internship in nagpur. can you help me with this? i meant can...
So I am creating a Java+SQL desktop application.Which is a better RDBMS?SQLite or MySQL ? I Googled it and in one site it says that SQLite is an embedded RDBMS...
The new app, called 'Dowell' will now open the world of smartphones to people with arm paralysis, muscular dystrophy, ALS and other ailments that limit the movements. The app has...
Acer has released updated versions of its Iconia One 8 and Iconia Tab 10 Android tablets. Instead of renaming the products by adding a number increment, Acer has just changed...
Lenovo has been on fire ever since the launch of its spectacular A6000 smartphone whose sales began in January this year exclusively via Flipkart. The company has silently unveiled yet...