Xiaomi Mi 16000 mAh Power Bank - Just What You Need!

Xiaomi is reportedly launching an Mi 16000 mAh power bank to take care of all your power hungry gadgets. The company already has 5200 mAh and 10400 mAh power banks available in the markets, but the new one could step the game up! No matter what phone you use, this power bank will have you covered for a few days at least. For example, the Samsung Galaxy S5 has a 2800 mAh battery and this new Mi 16000 mAh power bank should be able to fully charge your S5 about 5 times.

If you are a regular user who needs to charge your phone once every 1.5 days; this power bank should have you covered you for a week's time. Even if you carry multiple gadgets, remember that 16000 mAh is quite a lot! Carry it with you on your trip without ever worrying about running out of power.

Xiaomi-Mi-16000mAh-PowerBank

It's expected that Xiaomi will make this power bank available by November 11 for a price of $21. There might be an introductory price of $16.00. We do not know when will this power bank arrive in India; but we expect it to be available on Flipkart in December or January. If you are planning to buy a power bank, waiting for this one might just be worth the wait.

Via: Xiaomi to launch 16,000 mAh power bank - Android Community

Replies

• Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    I was planning to buy 10400 ,but reading this post its worth to wait 😀
  • lal
    lal
    Any word about its dimensions? Couldn't find any word about it.

Hope this doesn't have any tracking stuff built in 😁
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    read a lot of mixed reviews on Xiomi power bank so i was bit confused aboutreliability
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    I'v been using its 10400 model with my Lumia since a month & I'm pretty much satisfied with its performance.

Worked well during the entire Diwali Vacation Journeys.
  • Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    #-Link-Snipped-# :How long does the discharge stay after the full charge?
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Gollapinni Karthik Sharma
    #-Link-Snipped-# :How long does the discharge stay after the full charge?

I depends upon number of your charging cycle.
    By d Way i charged my powerbank 100% & kept it idle without connecting any phone to it & after two days its LED's still showed 100% charged.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Anyone has any idea when this is arriving in India?
  • SURYAKANTA BARIK
    SURYAKANTA BARIK
    its dimension seems to be smaller than the 10400 mAh ones.

When's is its launching?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Mi power bank became so popular that... In market there are lots of duplicate of Xiomi Mi power bank.

Even best of best eCommerce website is delivering the duplicate ones.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Anil Jain
    Mi power bank became so popular that... In market there are lots of duplicate of Xiomi Mi power bank.

Did you mean Amazon or Flipkart also have duplicate lot?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Harshad Italiya
    Did you mean Amazon or Flipkart also have duplicate lot?
    Checkout the reviews for the product on #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Anil Jain

Agree.. Even Some of the websites are selling Mi 20800 mAh power bank @ Rs 1300 - 1700 INR which has not yet planned by mi 😁.

P.S: I'm one of the happy customer of mi 10400 mAh brought from flipkart.
  • Ramu Andy
    Ramu Andy
    I found an amazing power bank with selfie stick, It is available online for purchase and offer a wide range of features and super fast charging. You can buy it #-Link-Snipped-# or else you can visit their global store World's Largest Online Marketplace for Manufacturers, Suppliers & Sellers - UNISSENSE | Unissense.com

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ambulance services in Chennai have more and more facilities inside the ambulance. The facilities are, 1.Well trained and professional medical doctor and staff 2.And additional support paramedics 3. Advanced digital...
Hi... I am post graduation student, we have seminar presentation. i decided my topic as aerodynamic study of helicopter rotor.but i am really confused how to start study, there are...
ActOnMagic is a cloud insights company that provides complete visibility into and control over customer business and operational challenges. ActOnMagic was founded this year by Madan Ganesh Velayudham, a computer...
The iBall Slide Performance Series of tablets in India recently got updated with a brand new Windows 8.1 OS running tablet named 'iBall Slide WQ149' with a price tag of...
Hi, I'm new here and i have got few questions i want to ask. first of all, i'm from IP university and my exams are not going very well(not at...