Xiaomi 16000 mAh & 5000 mAh Power Banks To Arrive In India Soon

Xiaomi is all geared up about the launch of its power banks - Xiaomi Mi 16000 mAh Power Bank - Just What You Need! and 5000 mAh. To promote these mobile accessories, the company has announced a new competition called 'The Batter for Power' that lets the fan following decide which one of the two will be sold first by casting a vote. So far, more than 80% of votes are in the favour of launching the bigger 16000 mAh power bank first. To be sold in India by Rocket Kommerce LLP, an authorized Indian distributor of Mi products, both the power banks come with an interesting set of specifications that will cater to your needs.

The 16000 mAh Xiaomi Power Bank features dual USB ports (to charge two devices at once) and premium Li-ion battery cells encased in a sleek aluminium casing for up to 3.5 full charges on Redmi Note 4G's 3100mAh battery and up to 5 full charges on iPhone 6. The power bank is compatible with a wide range of smartphones, digicams as well as hand held gaming devices. Set to be priced at Rs. 1399 in India, the 16,000 mAh power bank comes with elegant CNC finished edges & curves, anodized aluminium shell and a naturally indented button.

xiaomi-power-banks

The 5000 mAh power bank, on the other hand, features a super slim 9.9mm aluminium case and the lithium-ion polymer battery cells provide for 1 full charge on Redmi Note 4g and 2 full charges on iPhone 5S. Designed for everyday use, the water & corrosion resistant surface is built from a single sheet of aluminium with CNC digital cutting. Economically priced at Rs. 699, this power bank will cater to the needs of those who are looking for a powerful, portable, light option.

The power banks will go on sale in India from June 9. We believe a lot of people are looking forward to owning a Xiaomi Power Bank. What are your thoughts? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• vishnu tej
    vishnu tej
    When power is transferred, there is always loss due to resistance. Power Banks are not able to transfer 100% of their actual capacity to a device. Efficiency ratings differ between Power Banks based on their cell type, component quality and environment.
    Lithium-Ion and Lithium-Polymer batteries are the most common rechargeable cell types found in Power Banks. Lithium-Ion cells are generally cheaper and limited in mAh capacity, while Lithium-Polymer cells can be larger and don't suffer from a memory effect over time.
    Ratings between 80% and 90% are the current industry standard. Beware of suspiciously low-cost options claiming efficiency ratings of over 90%.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

VITEEE 2015 Counselling Phase 1 for ranks 1 to 20,000 concluded on May 16, 2015 with Computer Science and Engineering emerging as the most sought after branch at Vellore campus...
Researchers at University of Bristol and Northwestern Polytechnical University have developed tiny sonic screwdrivers that can grip and spin microscopic particles when suspended in water. The research team led by...
I am planning to design my own cost effective tent. I have seen some companies which make use of PVC as a material for tent poles. See Most of...
sir myself himanshu tiwari ,i am currently doing my b.tech(4th year).i have done embedded system based on at89c51&52 and matlab.now i want to do PLC SCADA....Will this halping me for...
Just as promised, Micromax India launched its mid-budget phone Canvas Doodle 4 in India. Under the below Rs. 10,000 Android phone segment in India, this phone is set to compete...