Xiaomi 10000mAh Power Bank Announced

Xiaomi has announced a new 10000mAh power bank in China to take on the recent power bank launches from OnePlus and Asus. Priced at about ¥69 (~712 Indian Rupees), the power bank finds the midway between Xiaomi 5200 mAh Power Bank available for Rs. 599 on Flipkart and the 10400mAh option that's been out of stock for some time now. Thinner and slimmer in form factor, the Millet Power Bank is expected to make its entry in India in the next few weeks.

Xiaomi-Mi-10000-Power-Bank

Xiaomi informed that the new power bank is about 21% slimmer and 30% more energy dense than the 10400mAh option. This power bank is capable of fully charging Mi Note as well as iPad. The newfound power capability of Mi Power Bank comes from Panasonic / LG high density batteries that allow the overall size of the device to be equivalent to a business card.

The power bank incorporates Texas Instruments / USPS developed high performance charge-discharge chips for improved efficiency and 9 circuit protection viz. temperature, short-circuit, reset, input overvoltage, anti-reverse, output overcurrent, output overvoltage, battery overcharge and batteries PTC protection.

Mi-10000-Power-Bank

You may also buy a portal fan or a portable light that connects to the power bank to the USB port. Xiaomi also has a 16000 mAh power bank, the details are available #-Link-Snipped-#. Have you used Xiaomi Power Bank? If yes, do let us know your thoughts and opinion about the product.

Replies

• Danni Charis
    Danni Charis
    Am Danni working as blog writer. An it's really an awesome decision from xiaomi as it really helps most of the people like me who work more in mobile.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone, Plz suggest me the good coaching centre for Engineering Service Examination 2016, preferably in south India. Thanks 😀
Quote: There are certainly inventions have completely altered civilization as we know it, and others that have had a significant impact on our daily lives. Then there are inventions that...
Quote: The principle of engineering structures for an earthquake zone is a simple one: ’Earthquakes do not kill people, structures do.” Unsurprisingly, when large earthquakes happen in remote locations the...
hello I am Madhu. I completed my engineering in 2013 and I was placed in Wipro through campus recruitment process. After waiting for almost one year, I got the joining...
The Chinese smartphone manufacturer, Vivo has upgraded its X5 flagship by unveiling new dual-SIM smartphone called ‘Vivo X5 Pro’ for 4G LTE network. Priced at $440 (approximately Rs. 27,800), the...