Xbox One Arrives In India On 23rd September At Amazon, Pre-Order Begins Today

The wait is finally over, Microsoft’s next gen console; the Xbox One arrives in India on 23rd September 2014. Amazon (India) has #-Link-Snipped-# and has begun accepting orders from the public. The e-retailer is selling the console in two variants. The #-Link-Snipped-# comes with Kinect and Xbox One versions of FIFA 15 and Dance Central Spotlight DLC. This one will set you back by Rs. 45,990. If you do not want Kinect, you can opt for #-Link-Snipped-# which contains the console and FIFA 15 for just Rs. 39,990. Inside the box apart from the console you get a Xbox One wireless controller, Xbox One chat headset, HDMI cable and 14 Day Xbox Live Gold Trial Card. To sweeten the deal further, Amazon has started a limited period promotion which includes Rs. 10000 worth of special offers on the website. To avail the promotion, you must pre-order the console before 12th August and you must be one of the first 1000 customers.

Xbox One India

Since no console is fun without multiplayer experience, you can buy an additional #-Link-Snipped-# for Rs. 3999. The console’s wireless controller is powered by 2 AA batteries, and if you want to avoid the hassle of changing the batteries constantly, you can buy a #-Link-Snipped-# for the controller for Rs. Rs. 1899. The PNC kit charges the rechargeable battery of the wireless controller in four hours while you are playing or even when the console is on standby. Other accessories include #-Link-Snipped-# (Rs. 1899) and #-Link-Snipped-# (Rs. 2,668).

So if you are having trouble deciding whether the console the worth the money or not you can refer to our previous coverage of Xbox One in the following articles below.

Microsoft Xbox One Is A Powerful, Improved and Stylish Successor to Xbox 360

Tweaked Xbox One Launch Date Is In November 2013 - Details Revealed

XBOX One Supports 8 Controllers. PlayStation Supports 4.

If you do decide to buy the console, let us know and share the excitement in the comment section below.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    They are late to the party. Plus they aren't doing very well in the markets it's been launched. PS4 bits the shit out of XBOX; but feature wise they're almost at par. Let's see what Indians prefer.
  • duke007
    duke007
    Most of the Indian game freaks who know someone in US/UK/China have already purchased it at a much lower price. My first hand experience for Fifa 14 with Xbox One(at my friend's place...wish i could get one) exceeded my expectations. They should pack one more x bone though...purchasing a second one seperately doesn't seem such a great idea for some of the thrifty gamers.
  • Aditya Deshmukh
    Aditya Deshmukh
    Xbox One + Fifa 15...
    mouthwatering deal for Fifa fans.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello everyone, i need some help regarding gate 2015. I did my engineering in electrical stream and am a 2013 passed out.After my graduation ,i have taken coaching on java...
There were time when students used to study with text-books, used to take notes on a piece of paper and used to mug up every thing. Now over a period...
is there any way to get back jar file from exe file.. jar file is developed using netbeans...?
Name:darshan br Engineering Trade: electronics and instrumentation Location: bangalore Occupation: Student Hobbies & Interests: playing fifa14 😛 , Aim in life: to be start own comapny I joined CrazyEngineers because:its...
Hi I'm searching research topic for my PhD Mechanical Engineering in field of Ocean energy Can you please guide Many Thanks!