Would you like CrazyEngineers Network Email ID?

CEans,

I have had many requests for @crazyengineers email ids. I wish to know how many of you would like to have your own CrazyEngineers Network Email-Ids that look like -

@crazyengineers.net

These email ids are provided with Google and work perfectly fine with Google Talk [meaning you can login to Gtalk using your CE.net id].

The best thing is - these IDs are available to CEans for only $0,00,000! ๐Ÿ˜

Say 'aye' in response to this thread if you'd like to have your own CE.net ID (and you plan to use it on regular basis). I shall work on it then :smile: !

Replies

• anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Aye ..... Biggie count me in :smile:
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Cool, only one?

@Ash - We can host sites/projects/images on our .net domain. I'm thinking of providing @ce.net ids for members who participate in our projects. I'll reserve Mod/Editorial/Ambassador IDs on .Net domains.

These ids are free for all. So claim yours right now! ๐Ÿ˜
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Aye.. I want one.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Me, oops, I mean Aye!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ๐Ÿ˜€ Alright. I'll work on the Ids. Everyone - say aye! ๐Ÿ˜
  • kamskans
    kamskans
    aye aye captain...when will I get one?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    The_Big_K
    @Ash - We can host sites/projects/images on our .net domain. I'm thinking of providing @ce.net ids for members who participate in our projects. I'll reserve Mod/Editorial/Ambassador IDs on .Net domains.
    ๐Ÿ˜
    Sorry, I only just realized this thread!

Yep, hosting those things on the .net domain will work well. What is the number of .net IDs can we give?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Right now, there's no upper limit.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Have you distributed the ids already?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Can I have #-Link-Snipped-#? ๐Ÿ˜›
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Is it possible to get @crazyengineers.net id with same username/password as I have for login in this forum?. Will its account get closed if no mails in certain time period? ๐Ÿ˜•
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    @Ash: I'm already in line with the admin id ๐Ÿ˜›

@Shalini: Yes your highness, you can get that id. And it wont get closed too. (Biggie correct me if I'm wrong)

By the way, this announcement was made long back. It is surprising that the response was less. (13 days is long enough for people to register for free CE ids.)
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    mayurpathak
    @Shalini: Yes your highness, you can get that id. And it wont get closed too. (Biggie correct me if I'm wrong)
    If it is so, why not everyone get this id by default after becoming a regular member?(Of course, cannot give to newbies who have chances of getting banned.)

One question I have if at any point of time I change my password for login to this forum, will it change my mail id's password also simultaneously?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Not yet. Will do it soon.
  • ashuashi
    ashuashi
    aye ! I also want one
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Guys, let me start forwarding the 'admin [at] ce' mails to you and you'll wish life was better without it!

We will follow the general format - #-Link-Snipped-# . Password needs to be 'reset' on first login.

No, the account will not expire. You may use it for any projects/sites we host on CrazyEngineers.Net Domain. Your email will be as secure as any other email you have. Note that admin can't login to your account [and frankly, admin won't, because he's got lot of better things to do in life].

The email ids haven't been rolled out. Now that we have some good demand for the Ids, we'll roll them out soon. Of course, you all need not check into your CE.net mail id all the time. You can set email forwarders and also use your .net' id as 'From' address while sending mails.

๐Ÿ˜€

Watch out for announcement.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    hey count me in.๐Ÿ˜Ž
    to speak truly when i saw people putting their email as #-Link-Snipped-# when i am reading the blogs i thought that they people are part of the core team.
    so i can also get an ID if then please give one.

cheers
    sandy

if you lose , dont lose the lesson
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @ English-Scared, the members with @crazyengineers.com email IDs are the members of core team [ admin, mods, editors, ambassadors ]. The .net id is meant to be for everyone's use.

I started this thread to know how many would be interested in having a @crazyengineers.net id. We already have some interest. Watch out for announcement in coming days.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Aye From Me also
  • zavis2003
    zavis2003
    well i wanna get id, and it would be great pleasure for me to have such ID.
    Tell me the procedure how i can get it???????????
  • rohit330
    rohit330
    Cool.... So what about mine...?
    Here my 'aye' comes
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Great response so far. I've still got my hands full of work ๐Ÿ˜” ! I'll try to announce something by tonight.
  • safwan
    safwan
    aye for me also biggie
  • zavis2003
    zavis2003
    Thanks BIG K i am hopefull and saying thanks for what u are gonna do
  • zavis2003
    zavis2003
    aye for me too
  • rohit330
    rohit330
    Take your own time bro...awaiting for my #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just for the sake of mentioning something, I'd be happy if we keep email IDs in following format -

1. #-Link-Snipped-#
    2. #-Link-Snipped-#

So that you can use them with ease and also have them in your resume. In no case we'll create email IDs like " #-Link-Snipped-#" and similar; you got my point.
  • rohit330
    rohit330
    yeah...So, bro; where to login and check the mail...here itself?
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    aye
    Wow its wonderful idea, i am proud to have such a id...

I want a id in the form "m_senthil89@#-Link-Snipped-#"
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @ MS_CS : Have you received your ID? If not, please get get it from CE Network Admin ๐Ÿ˜€

[Read the announcement for details]
  • fake_lover01
    fake_lover01
    me to bro !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Please read the announcement for simple steps on how to obtain your own CE Network ID.
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    Ya, nice idea.. My resume will be more attractive,if crazyengineers is there..
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    I want to know how to get id..Can you please send me the link for the ce-mail id ??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi MS_CS, look here-> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • gohm
    gohm
    I got mine! you want to be cool don't you? Everyone is doing it! now get yours! =)
  • Khetani Krunal
    Khetani Krunal
    I need too.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    aye
  • Abhijit Dey
    Abhijit Dey
    Aye! I want one too.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Follow the procedure, people! @#-Link-Snipped-# is in control of the email IDs.

Note that these IDs are very limited in number and if you aren't planning to use them for your professional/personal communication, refrain from claiming one.
  • vamsi palli
    vamsi palli
    Aye I'm in
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    #-Link-Snipped-# how can I get CE mail-id?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Inbox me your desired email address and any of your existing email ID. I'll create your account and mail you the details.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Do we use VLSI in medical applications also ????If so please refer,what the applications are???
I was thinking of starting with Arvind Adiga's debut and Man Booker Prize winning novel "The White Tiger". It revolves around a boy from rural background and an extremely poor...
Here is code ...start from 19.and there is alsoa story related to it..i am posting it in the next reply
Was trying to log into my Gmail account with Chrome got this error: 400 bad request Google Error Bad Request Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request I...
I am kind of an inventor and always come up with problems that need answers. Let me think..... Variable speed transmission (line Nuvici bike hub) This would be very important...