Would you be comfortable flying in windowless aircraft?

The engineering team at CPI aka Centre For Progress Innovation have been developing a windowless aircraft that will replace the insides of the planes with giant OLED screens. These screens will display live footage of outside view of the plane in real time. While they are quoting several advantages of the windowless plane including saving of CO2 emissions and more sitting space, just the thought of having a 'full view' of the outside would make me nervous.

See the video for a better idea-

Would you be comfortable sitting in such a plane?

Replies

• Chaitanya Kukde
    Chaitanya Kukde
    Windowless aircraft is probably a good idea given the amount of time and resources that go into maintaining the aircraft windows.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I would fly for sure!! I loved the idea and the view!
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    i also love this idea.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Remember the school days when picking up paper bits using static electricity was among the primary uses of your plastic ruler? A startup by the name of Grabit Inc. has...
I am a ME applied electronics graduate of 2013, from a private engineering college, tamilnadu. I got a job as assistant professor in some other college in tamilnadu. I resigned...
Can Crazyengineers be hacked?
Error: Invalid MAC Address while configuring MAC Filters for DLINK DSL 2730 U any Ideas?
I am Confused to do Concrete Mix design method. I love the IS 456,10262 Method but seniors want Ambuja Cement Method What I should Do?