World's worst Airports 2014

Thankfully no Indian airport figures in the list.
Quote:
Sitting in sometimes-harsh contrast to the airports featured on our Best Airports list we find the following “winners” for the world’s worst airports. In our annual survey, travellers were quick to provide colourful feedback on those airports and terminals that left more than a little to be desired – in terms of services, amenities, sleep-ability and at times, good-old-kindness. When submitting a vote for ‘worst’ airport, travellers were asked to consider just how limited they thought four C’s of airport travel (comfort, conveniences, cleanliness and customer s
ervice) were.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I thought Varanasi airport will be in this list.
    Taxi loot and there is no public transport to main city 👎
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    I have been to few of these. I would say that Newyork and Frankfurt's airport are not that bad, and shouldn't have made to the world's worst airports.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I had a miserable time at New Yor Laguardia airport, which is the one in the list, not the JFK one, which is fine.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have made the above project for a competition and I have more time and was looking to add text to voice conversion to this, but most text to voice...
https://www.delcam.tv/delcam-video.asp?VideoId=380
In the below link the PWM was used to control DC motor....Why PWM is used to control the DC motor???? https://www.ingenstech.com/19-dc-motor-control-arduino-beginners/
I was in a meeting yesterday with the people who're planning to organise a big event for entrepreneurs, startup companies, startup enthusiasts, job seekers and students (internships + jobs) in...
The engineers and researchers at ISRO have another reason to cheer as the organisation has won the Indira Gandhi Prize 2014 for Peace, Disarmament and Development. The space and research...