World's Smallest Wireless Charger Showcased By LG

The concept of wireless charging has recently caught the eyes of manufacturers and all the OEMs are looking forward to its development. After the Nexus 4 had its wireless charger released a couple of months back, LG has now roped in and revealed one of their own.
slide
LG unveiled, what is being called the world's smallest wireless charger, the WCP-300 wireless charger. It supports all Qi-compatible devices like the Nexus 4 and the company's own devices, Optimus G Pro, Vu II and LTE II.

The charger is set to roll out this week in South Korea, priced around $60 and will soon be seeing a global release later on.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• sivareddy.chinnu
    sivareddy.chinnu
    which type of devices are used in this??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

3D printing keeps coming up again and again, swarming and finding application in every field. And now, it has caught the attention of the engineers at NASA. NASA is testing...
NASA's Global Hawk is a long range, long duration aircraft with extraordinary research capabilities and has proven very useful for commercial and scientific ventures. The Hawk Eye is a part...
A couple of years ago, the Lytro camera took all the glory with its refocusing capabilities. Since, then developers and manufacturers have been researching on how to bring this wonderful...
Indian Government isn't ready to take a step back and allow the Canadian phone giant Blackberry to operate in its own way. Indian Government has made it clear that if...
hi ceans ,whenever i boot my laptop i receive an error message saying tfght is compressed .i don't have the installation disk nor do i have the recovery disk ....