World's First Transparent, 3-Person Submersible "C-Researcher 3" Can Dive To 1.7 km

Meet C-Researcher 3 - the world's first of its kind, transparent submersible developed by U-Boat Worx (UBW); capable of diving to depth of about 1.7 km (5577 ft). This futuristic looking capsule can carry three researchers into the sea to explore the areas not accessible so far. The UBW has teamed up with top scientists and researchers to design and develop a submersible that is not only safe, but offers high performance and outstanding comfort. We will give you a minute to appreciate the beauty of this machine -

C-Researcher-3-Submersible-1
C-Researcher-3-Submersible-2 C-Researcher-3-Submersible-3
The C-Researcher-3 carries an array of tools to aid its undersea research capabilities. The manipulator / sampler arms, high-definition video camera, sonar imaging systems and parametric sub-bottom profilers are just few to name. The on-board instruments allow the researchers to create two and three dimensional maps of the sea-bed.

The most attractive feature of the C-Researcher, however, is the big acrylic bubble in the front that hosts the passengers. Designed to accommodate two researchers and a pilot, the bubble promises breathtaking views of the underwater world inside deep ocean. UBW says that their acrylic pressure hull is the first of its kind to sustain such depths.

UBW founder Bert Houtman says that the 'lucky researchers' will get to see the views hidden from the humans so far. The submersible will be made available with or without the ballast tanks. The price, availability and shipping dates are available upon request. Visit the official website mentioned in the source below for further details.

Source: U-Boat Worx | Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hell everyone, I'm final year student CS branch, can anyone please suggest me some latest and innovative topic for major project
As you all know i am final year student of computer engineering.. so doing academic project this year.. a company named e Luminous tech. in nasik gave us project topic...
Intex has unveiled yet another low-budget smartphone in its Aqua series with 3G Neo to bring the power of 3G connectivity along side the Android ecosystem. Priced at Rs. 3690,...
Hi all, I am a 2014 pass out. Did my BE in computer from GTU. Currently I am working as a developer (minigames in HTML5/JS). I just wanted to bring...
Why is 0! = 1 ?