Workshop on Recent Trends in Electronics

A Workshop on Recent Trends in Electronics is being conducted by Aalim Muhammed Salegh College of Engineering..... on 12th March 2009 (thursday)
for information regarding the workshop, please visit the website....
thank you....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    syedaafaq
    A Workshop on Recent Trends in Electronics is being conducted by Aalim Muhammed Salegh College of Engineering.....
    for information regarding the workshop, please visit the website....
    removed thank you....
    Do mention the date and schedule.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Thanks for the information

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, I found this in an article and thought will be useful to all those job seekers. Resume Writing Tips. A resume is a tool to present and effectively...
CEans, If you know about latest job opening in your company, feel free to post information about it on CE Forums (in this section). You may also provide your email...
A man was leaving a cafe with his morning coffee when he noticed a most unusual funeral procession approaching the nearby cemetery.A funeral coffin was followed by a second one...
Hi friends, Myself moon from India, I want to discuss here my online business experience, You are most welcome to share your experience with me. Hi all friend I have...
hey guys....I am planning on making a line follower for my final year thesis. Can you guys help me by giving me input or ideas that can make this a...