Won "Resource Management" Section of Codeproject Android Tutorial

Codeproject is organizing one of the craziest Android Article Competition with 12 Series. At the end of contest the winning articles of these 12 series will be compiled together as a single Android Tutorial for beginners. The range of articles have been extraordinary as it has always been with Codeproject.

I managed to participate in couple of sections due to my hectic PhD schedule. Happy to share with the community that I managed to win one out of them , "The Resource Management" section.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Here is the tutorial link:
Article 6 Menus, Multiple Intents, Resource Management and Data Binding in Android with a Simple ImageList App - CodeProject

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Congratulations #-Link-Snipped-# Way to go! Loved the concept of this contest.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Good for you Rupam. You must be getting tired of winning all these contests. There seems to be a string of them!
    CONGRATS!
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Heartiest Congratulations Sir #-Link-Snipped-# 👍
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    A.V.Ramani
    Good for you Rupam. You must be getting tired of winning all these contests. There seems to be a string of them!
    CONGRATS!
    To be honest Ramani sir, this was my first win! Rest all are second prizes 😔
  • avi2
    avi2
    awesome..! where are you doing your PhD? whats it about
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    avi2
    awesome..! where are you doing your PhD? whats it about
    From VTU, Belgaum, Karnataka in Artificial Intelligence for perceptual computing
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Rupam Das
    To be honest Ramani sir, this was my first win! Rest all are second prizes 😔
    so thirst for 1st price is fulfilled.hats of to your hardwork

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you have been on social media, you have heard about them. AIB (short for All India Bakchod) is co-founded by comedians Gursimran Khamba and Tanmay Bhat, along with Rohan...
This is really good: https://kripken.github.io/mloc_emscripten_talk/cppcon.html
As communicated by infy to the placement cell of our college---- Test-Section I/Arithmetic Reasoning and Analytical Thinking 25 minutes 15 questions Test-Section II/ Mathematical critical thinking and Logical reasoning 35...
MSI GS60 Ghost Pro series of gaming laptops are now here to satiate the needs of Indian gamers. Three models are currently in the offering for Rs 116235 and higher....
Guys i want to work on some new idea in automotive industry.due you have any idea then suggest me