Won Overall Second Prize in Codeproject Android Tutorial Contest

Codeproject.com is one of the most popular community for software developers with more than 10 Million members which had recently organized a worldwide Android Tutorial Contest(link:#-Link-Snipped-#). Android is most popular mobile operating system and most of the popular phones in India like Samsung, LG , Micromax are run on Android. The objective of the contest was compile best tutorials in different aspects of Android to help beginners to get started with building and publishing Android App.

Contestants from across the globe were invited to write beginners tutorial on 12 different topics, spread across four rounds.

I won joint second prize for the world wide contest along with Peter Lew, a developer from Singapore. The Contest was won by Ranjan D., an Indian born US based developer. Incidently I am the only India based developer to have managed a podium finish in any of the rounds during the contest.

Along with winning the second prize, I have also won three top prizes for

· Android Content Management

· Database Management in Android

· App publishing and Monetizing in Android.

Alongside other cash rewards I also managed to win two Intel Powered Dell XPS 16 GB Tablets which will add to range of test devices I have received over last couple of years.

I am extremely happy to do well in such a global stage. I am proud to held my country’s flag high and spread Karnataka’s name as one of the leading IT states in entire world. I would also like to participate in many such contests and make my town, state and the country proud.

Thanks for all of your support and encouragement which keeps my motivation high!

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Congratulations #-Link-Snipped-# 👍
  • Agha Abdul Rahman
    Agha Abdul Rahman
    Rupam Das
    Codeproject.com is one of the most popular community for software developers with more than 10 Million members which had recently organized a worldwide Android Tutorial Contest(link:#-Link-Snipped-#). Android is most popular mobile operating system and most of the popular phones in India like Samsung, LG , Micromax are run on Android. The objective of the contest was compile best tutorials in different aspects of Android to help beginners to get started with building and publishing Android App.

Contestants from across the globe were invited to write beginners tutorial on 12 different topics, spread across four rounds.

I won joint second prize for the world wide contest along with Peter Lew, a developer from Singapore. The Contest was won by Ranjan D., an Indian born US based developer. Incidently I am the only India based developer to have managed a podium finish in any of the rounds during the contest.

Along with winning the second prize, I have also won three top prizes for

· Android Content Management

· Database Management in Android

· App publishing and Monetizing in Android.

Alongside other cash rewards I also managed to win two Intel Powered Dell XPS 16 GB Tablets which will add to range of test devices I have received over last couple of years.

I am extremely happy to do well in such a global stage. I am proud to held my country’s flag high and spread Karnataka’s name as one of the leading IT states in entire world. I would also like to participate in many such contests and make my town, state and the country proud.

Thanks for all of your support and encouragement which keeps my motivation high!
    Really it is great having knowledge about this site
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You've always made us proud, #-Link-Snipped-#. Keep motivating us!
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    hats off to you.hard work never fails you.Thanks for making India proud in a global level.You deserve a lot more than this
  • avii
    avii
    congrats! link to your article?
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    Congrats 👍
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Congrats! Your win motivates many budding coders.👍
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Sir no stop for an achiever

Have a blast

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Does any one knows any link or refrence book from where we can understand HOW TO DRAW CODE TREE & Viterbi algorithm in convolution coding??
Quote: 3D printing, also called additive manufacturing, is gaining market acceptance and momentum as new additive materials, operational expertise and printer designs overcome 3D printing’s traditional challenges of part size,...
Quote: Vladimír Šucha, Director-General of the Joint Research Centre of the European Commission, predicts major changes in banking due to outside innovations like Bitcoin and quantum computers. Endquote https://fora.tv/2014/10/17/panel_vi_...il&utm_term=0_de23702f3b-e6b926e7b4-295725241
when we declare a string object in the form of String aa=new String("java") and String aa="java" ,then is that in both cases the string object is made on the heap...
Just pour in ideas on how to interface an FSR to 89c51. I am not clear on what I have to feed from an FSR to the ADC 0804