Won Codeproject IoT Contest!

Dear my friends, followers, motivators and mentors of Crazyengineers. I am proud to share with you that I have finally managed to win my first International Contest title, the IoT contest by Codeproject.com
Internet of Things Tutorial Contest - CodeProject

It's always great to start the year on positive and with a win. Hope to make this year count. Thanks for being with me all along.

Replies

• Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Heartiest Congratulations to You Sir. 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Congratulations #-Link-Snipped-#

Video:-

Here is the complete tutorial link for that project:- Stage 5-UROBI:The Ultimate Robotic Framework Over IoT For Arduino - CodeProject
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Many many Congratulations.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Congratulations
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Rupam Das
    Dear my friends, followers, motivators and mentors of Crazyengineers. I am proud to share with you that I have finally managed to win my first International Contest title, the IoT contest by Codeproject.com
    Internet of Things Tutorial Contest - CodeProject

It's always great to start the year on positive and with a win. Hope to make this year count. Thanks for being with me all along.
    Congrats Sir 😀
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    congrats #-Link-Snipped-# , you deserved it !!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I had been searching and learning about clocks and specifically the escapements. Quite frankly I didn't know one escapement from the other. But YouTube tracked me and when I logged...
If you have been worrying about all those international calls you have to make to your clients and relatives staying abroad every month, here's an app that ought to really...
In a bid to gain foothold on mobile platform, Twitter has announced its first worldwide tour, Flock and a global contest titled Hatch for mobile developers who are willing to...
1. What types of documents would you need for QA, QC, and Software Testing? 2. What did you include in a test plan? 3. Describe any bug you remember ?...
It's time to make way for next-generation electronic memory devices thanks to the research work of a team from North Carolina State University (NCSU). Their work on multiferroic materials (the...