wnat is the relationship between density and strength?

may i get your opinion about this topic??????

Replies

• Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Relationship between these two about which material? plz confirm
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • KARTHICK AROGAN
    KARTHICK AROGAN
    Koushal Patel
    Relationship between these two about which material? plz confirm
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    generally about all metals. because i read in a book that Pb has more density than Ti
  • KARTHICK AROGAN
    KARTHICK AROGAN
    i already saw it which you were linked to me but i need general graph for all metals

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir i have passed b.tech(cse) and now i want become software developer engineer.but i have little knowledge about programming.i have also joined c,c++,java coaching center. so sir ple guide me.can...
After launching Xolo 600 Club earlier this month, the Indian mobile manufacturer has now unveiled a new smartphone named- Xolo Q1001. The smartphone is a part of company’s Qcore-series, which...
Hi, I am having around 9 years of experience which includes manual testing and automation testing using qtp/uft. i would like to change my career to BI/Informatica. Please do suggest.
As i know to upload a pic in any discussion here ,we need to give url of the image ,which is on some different website or server.What if someone changes...
Researchers from the University of Illinois have built a novel molecule-making machine that acts like a 3-D printer at the molecular level. This complex looking machine has simplified the assembly...