With iFind Locating Tags Finding Things Becomes Easy Peasy

Imagine you are getting ready for a party or an important meeting and just when you are about to leave you are confronted with the question humanity has been asking itself for years ‘where are my keys?’. Yes, the question that is the reason for those 10 min delays you have every time you want to reach somewhere in time. With ‘iFind’ all that is about to end. It is a item locating tag that communicates with your iOS or android device via Bluetooth. Tag any item you want to track and you can locate it with your phone. Well, we have had other item locating tags in the past, but what makes iFind special is that it requires no battery as such so you won’t have to worry about replacing it from time to time. So where does it gets the power from? Well, to keep track of things and sound an alarm when they are out of range, iFind collects its power from ambient electromagnetic sources, such as Wi-Fi transmitters or mobile phone antennas. The power collected is then converted into electrical currents and stored in a power bank in iFind which continually supports a Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy radio.

ifind

iFind is a user friendly app which is compatible with iOS as well as android with a 200ft detection range. It has a loud alarm which can be heard even if it is in your bag and is safe to your skin and your pet.

df7e025f2e82c2591095ac9cc9ad8a40_large

iFind is easy to use. All you have to do is open the iFind app on your phone and place the tag for automatic pairing and you are good to go. Attach it to anything you want to track and you can do it any time you want. If you are worried about losing your phone, iFind can be of help there too. Just shake any of your iFind tags and the phone will ring!
Source:#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Gurwinder Singh
    Gurwinder Singh
    If I am 200ft away from my object and my phone start ringing. Then how to find my object in that area because 200ft is big area to find something.
  • Aditya Singhal
    Aditya Singhal
    Gurwinder Singh
    If I am 200ft away from my object and my phone start ringing. Then how to find my object in that area because 200ft is big area to find something.
    There is an alarm in the ifind tag.so when ur phone comes near to that object,the alarm will go on.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I would say another common product with slight modification. I suggested similar tags to my client and his experience is really not that good that is shown in this video.
    Still some solid work is required in this field. No doubt that any project similar to this one is successfully funded every time.
  • Gurwinder Singh
    Gurwinder Singh
    OK but how that tag will work without battery?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Gurwinder Singh
    Obviously it doesn't ! There must be some option to replace battery. And I am sure they are using some coin cells.
  • Aditya Singhal
    Aditya Singhal
    Gurwinder Singh
    it finds power from electromagnetic sources like antennas and Wi-Fi tranismitters.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    aditya01
    it finds power from electromagnetic sources like antennas and Wi-Fi tranismitters.
    I don't think they are using it in this Tag.
  • Aditya Singhal
    Aditya Singhal
    Harshad Italiya
    I don't think they are using it in this Tag.
    I don't know exactly but it is written in the post.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

PS: this is a long post/rant, grab a coffee ;-) Ever since Swift had launched I am not able concentrate on my current job and I really want to get...
Hai...i am Dhevishathya,studying computerscience engineering...here to rock as a CEan and want to learn more from the technorocks of CE community...😀
There is a new buzz that says, "Exposure to the internet and availability to 'instant' information has increased significantly in last 5 years, especially in adolescents". The art of reading...
Hello CEans. I am a 2014 passed out B.E student from Bangalore. My branch is CSE. I have offers from two companies. One deals with mainframes (COBOL) and the other...
what is difference between Quality Assurance and Quality Control in automobile industries??