Wirelessly Charges for Moving Electric Buses

#-Link-Snipped-# recently constructed a seven and a half mile stretch of asphalt roadway in the city of Gumi in South Korea with specialized electric cables designed to power batteries on a moving passenger bus.

Does this reality have an impact on Indian infrastructure in the near term?

OR can we Indians think of being one of the best researches in the developing country in infrastructure.

Energy & Infra

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Implementing that kind of road requires a lot of investment and governing council want to give nod to it.I dont think it can suit for indian environment.And note that Indian's are not below anyone.All are equal and the exposure,encouragement,freedom makes the difference
  • rithesh salian
    rithesh salian
    CSK AUTO
    Implementing that kind of road requires a lot of investment and governing council want to give nod to it.I dont think it can suit for indian environment.And note that Indian's are not below anyone.All are equal and the exposure,encouragement,freedom makes the difference
    yeah u r right with the investment part of it. As for the governing council is concerned , it is very difficult to get a decision in near future with this type of governments with not proper vision and how can we think of 2020.
    Even the SME sectors are lagging behind now-a-days
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Well your question is simple India will be the greatest in your sight if you truly know what is inside INDIANS

And India has money more than other nations But using it in the right direction is going to be a great challenge
  • rithesh salian
    rithesh salian
    Jeffrey Samuel
    Well your question is simple India will be the greatest in your sight if you truly know what is inside INDIANS

And India has money more than other nations But using it in the right direction is going to be a great challenge
    U r very much right
    India can shine when
    1. Indians import less and export more
    2. get Patents in each and every other field
    3. build roads to the standards
    4. maker use of the urban planning to the best
    5. use of technology in agriculture
    6. build our own weapons than importing
    7. build our own planes
    8. etcc...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Requesting all the participants to keep the discussion technical in nature.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Range of Television Broadcasting is confined to a limited distance because:?
One of the most successful products of Toyota has been upgraded and going to hit hit Indian market by late September. The face lifted version of Innova has some new...
I Am A CS Guy and i am quite interested in gaining civil engineering knowledge. 😀 I Have no knowledge previously in this..where could i start to acquire very basic...
CEans, Please note that the scoring for CEoM is bit different. Following are the main changes - Minimum number of words a new thread should have to score 100 points:...
Volvo is making a new step in diesel engine technology with their E family engine. These engines will be offered with different levels of turbo charging and may be used...