wireless transmission of data using rf module 434mhz with arduino

hi guys i m working on a project of wireless health monitorning system i have done ckt measuring of all parameters but i was getting problems in transmitter n reciver section.
i have rf module of 434mhz i want interface it with two arduino. i.e one on transmiter side n another on reciver
i want program code for tranmitting n receving data
i have check program from youtube but they are not working plz suggest me any site where i get this stuff
or plz help me by giving program for it

Replies

• brian wharton
    brian wharton
    ganesh ghumare
    hi guys i m working on a project of wireless health monitorning system i have done ckt measuring of all parameters but i was getting problems in transmitter n reciver section.
    i have rf module of 434mhz i want interface it with two arduino. i.e one on transmiter side n another on reciver
    i want program code for tranmitting n receving data
    i have check program from youtube but they are not working plz suggest me any site where i get this stuff
    or plz help me by giving program for it
    While not 434mhz, the NRF24L01 (2.4ghz) is a good choice. and easy to interface using
    Home | MySensors - Create your own Connected Home Experience

I have done several projects using mysensors.org in transmitting data from hydroponics and refrigeration systems to a central controller that can then save to a database, accessible to web clients, etc.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Out of my ken. Please see if any of these help:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ganesh ghumare
    ganesh ghumare
    if i use NRF24L01 (2.4ghz) module then what about the programing for sending and receiving data
  • ganesh ghumare
    ganesh ghumare
    brian wharton
    While not 434mhz, the NRF24L01 (2.4ghz) is a good choice. and easy to interface using
    Home | MySensors - Create your own Connected Home Experience

I have done several projects using mysensors.org in transmitting data from hydroponics and refrigeration systems to a central controller that can then save to a database, accessible to web clients, etc.
    can u send me the source for the programing or can u help me plz
  • brian wharton
    brian wharton
    ganesh ghumare
    can u send me the source for the programing or can u help me plz
    what types of projects are you trying to do? You can see a lot of sample code (along with wiring diagrams, etc) at the mysensors.org site:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

these are the radios that it uses:
    Error Page | eBay
    there are 8 of them in that purchase. Basically, they create a mesh network. where you have nodes that either repeat or not (thus allowing you to expand range). you also have gateways that then can communicate with an actual controller.

you can get a simple network going with several nodes a single gateway, and a controller very cheap.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Reliance Industries Limited owned Reliance Jio Infocomm has launched a brand new mobile messenger, called Jio Chat. Let's face it - the mobile messenger markets are overcrowded and there's hardly...
SanDisk is here with a bang. With its latest series of launches, everyone is bound to spellbound. Famous for its storage products across the world, this American MNC has today...
It has happened to us one time or another, you are scrolling up your Facebook or Twitter feed just to find that one of your many friends has managed to...
Facebook has taken a cue from its adopted son, WhatsApp and popular video messaging platform Skype and created a web browser version of its Messenger app. This service is basically...
Over the last four months, India saw the launch of many OPPO smartphones. Prominent ones of them include - OPPO R5, OPPO U3, Oppo 3000. As the Chinese manufacturer looks...