wireless Robot

I am planning to make wireless robot that will be controlled by my Android phone.

I have done training on Embedded & Robotics but I am not having that kit.

I have worked on LED, LCD, SENSORS, MOTORS using ATMEGA 16 microcontroller and I am also having good knowledge of Android Application development.

Now I want to make my own hardware for my project.

I need your help.

I am confused in between Ardino and Atmega16 which should I use regarding the cost, speed.

If I will use Atmega16 I have to make its programmer kit (Burner) and I am not having any circuit of that.

So please help me.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    AMIT GODRE
    If I will use Atmega16 I have to make its programmer kit (Burner) and I am not having any circuit of that.
    This is one strong reason why you should go with Arduino.
    Another thing is if you choose arduino you will find many reference circuit and firmware for your interfaces.

You can also check for Bluetooth for controlling robot from your mobile phone.
  • AMIT GODRE
    AMIT GODRE
    Different type's of Arduino is available in the market so which one i should use for my project.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    AMIT GODRE
    Different type's of Arduino is available in the market so which one i should use for my project.
    I suggest go with Arduino UNO !
  • AMIT GODRE
    AMIT GODRE
    can i replace ATmega328 with ATmega16 micro controller.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    AMIT GODRE
    can i replace ATmega328 with ATmega16 micro controller.
    Didn't get you. You want to go with Controller or Arduino?
  • AMIT GODRE
    AMIT GODRE
    I want to ask u.
    inside Arduino there is ATmega16 micro controller.
    so can we change that micro controller.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    AMIT GODRE
    I want to ask u.
    inside Arduino there is ATmega16 micro controller.
    so can we change that micro controller.
    Ok, Answer is NO. You have to use that only.
    Why you want to change that? If you are planning to use arduino then why not leave it what way it is and start writing code for itself?
  • AMIT GODRE
    AMIT GODRE
    I want to buy arduino UNO online.
    so can you suggest me some good sites.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    AMIT GODRE
    I want to buy arduino UNO online.
    so can you suggest me some good sites.
    Here is the list of some trusted seller:-
    1. Buy online arduino uno r3 microcontroller and starter kit
    2. #-Link-Snipped-#
    3. #-Link-Snipped-#
    4. #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    You can also find some official distributor of Arduino in India here :- #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

John Deere presents TECHNO-CHAMP – an All India Online Technology Innovation Contest – a unique competition designed with the purpose of creating a common platform for students across the country...
Indian smartphone manufacturer Spice Mobiles wants to attract millions of customers by introducing their new Spice Dream Uno 498H, the world’s first Hindi Android One smartphone. The new smartphone offers...
From Washington Post: Quote: Our goal is not to confuse or alarm you, but we must, as agents of the news media, speak the truth. And so we say, with...
Betabrand, a California based clothing brand and security firm Norton have collaborated to produce world’s first RFID-blocking jeans and blazer. The reason for manufacturing these clothes is to protect its...
Today most of the battery operated electronic gadgets are powered by lithium ion batteries. But with the growing demand for long lasting batteries, a new substitute in the form of...