Wireless Power Theft

Working on the wireless power theft monitoring and fault detection project takes me on ride into technology field... I hve sorted for single load... Now multi load is getting complex... Anyone with good suggestions can discuss with me....

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Found an interesting article on wireless monitoring of power theft. See if anything useful is in it.
  • Syed Tasir Zaman Rizvi
    Syed Tasir Zaman Rizvi
    Thank you sir....
    The doc u provided is actually GSM based ... I want to do the project in diff and economical method like RFID or IrDA .. Etc

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Krossblade Aerospace Systems have tried to make Marvel’s The Avengers’ Helicarrier a reality by announcing plans for a conceptual airplane and a drone that employ vertical takeoff and landing. The...
Breathometer, a US-based startup company founded by Charles Michael Yim in 2012, has launched a wireless and portable breathalyzer called “Breeze”. Unlike traditional breathalyzers, Breeze is a device that not...
We've a new official data transmission record, an unthinkable 255 Terabits per second; about 21x more than what's available in the communication networks across the world. It's been just a...
The engineering team at CPI aka Centre For Progress Innovation have been developing a windowless aircraft that will replace the insides of the planes with giant OLED screens. These screens...
Remember the school days when picking up paper bits using static electricity was among the primary uses of your plastic ruler? A startup by the name of Grabit Inc. has...