Wireless energy powered UAVs

So in 2013 I read about a project that was being researched by Nokia in the UK. They said they were going to create a MEMS chip that in theory could produce 50mA of continuous power without a dedicated signal. Using the same principle of the Crystal Set radio many tank circuits in parallel. I made a crystal set a short time later and I assume that nano Caps are easier than nano inductors. So most of the circuits targeted carrier signals were used using caps of different values in Farads without much difference in the value of the inductors. What I am wondering is obviously you cant power an electric motor with 50mA; however there are different types of propellant devices something like a Electro Hydrodynamic Engine perhaps? The Avionic Equipment is not difficult to imagine I think you could create Carbon nanotube and Fullerene Gyroscopes and accelerometers. The utility for such a device if successful is obvious although constructing something that small and getting enough power from free energy is tricky and I need help brainstorming (the purpose of this thread) if successful I promise we will all retire together most likely in NORAD or Area 51 under armed Guard 24/7. Haha just a joke or maybe not.. Its a fun project anyway... Anyone??? Anyone??

Replies

• STI Web
    STI Web
    This paper proposes an application of wireless power transfer for charging of electric-powered Unmanned Air Vehicles (UAV)s. Multi-rotor systems, such as quadrotors, are light-weight and easy to operate. Industrial Accelerometers, VIndustrial Accelerometers. They are available in different sizes and with the wide range of capabilities.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Gadgets are precious and Xiaomi has promised to insure your Mi-Devices viz. The Redmi 2, Redmi 2 Prime, Mi 4i, 4 and Mi Pad against all the thinkable damages. These...
If you are a fan of virtual reality games, the launch of Oculus powered Samsung Gear VR Consumer Edition will only make you ecstatic. The VR gear is now available...
Simply use the 'links' to embed stuff. For example, I just copied the tweet link in my post which normally would look like https://twitter.com/CrazyEngineers/status/663769375665618944; now will look like - So...
CrazyEngineers has built a very popular and successful blog 'VoiCE' over last half a decade. Thousands of readers flock our website every day to read news related to technology, gadgets,...
It all started three years back when I was participating for Codeproject's Intel Ultrabook App challenge. It was for the first time a great touch laptop loaded with tons of...