wireless communications

frnz anyone give some details on basic wireless communication process like wifi communication..... i need a detailed flow chart for the wireless communication method...... how the digital 0's and 1's data is fetch into the electro magnetic carrier wave e.g radio wave???

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    Janaa karti
    frnz anyone give some details on basic wireless communication process like wifi communication..... i need a detailed flow chart for the wireless communication method...... how the digital 0's and 1's data is fetch into the electro magnetic carrier wave e.g radio wave???
    Well I think the word you are looking for is MODEM, search for the working of wireless modem and you may get your answer. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Abstract Web-scale image search engines (e.g., Google image search, Bing image search) mostly rely on surrounding text features. It is difficult for them to interpret...
Project Abstract / Summary : Now with the growing population and pressure the life more and faster, people are facing with health problems. As accidents are increasing it is necessary...
Flipkart's getting ready for the IPO in the next few months and that's led the company to split into three verticals. The co-founders of the company, Sachin Bansal and Binny...
Hi everyone! I am trying to make a presentation concerning up to date internal combustion engines for different applications (light duty/passenger cars, heavy duty, marine/low rpm, aviation etc). I don't...
Ramnit, a malicious software has infected about 3.2 million computers worldwide since last five years. Europol, in an operation successfully took down the cyber-crime group that was using Ramnit to...