Wireless cofiguratio with RX2B and TX2B

hello friends i a had a remote control car with wireless configuration using RX2B and TX2B ics whin i check the both differently they worked well but they can't be able to communicate with each other. Can any body tell me how to set there communication.
i checked RX2B by short ciruiting its pins and it will rotate the motor in required direnction very well. and in TX2B case i checked it by a radio and it cuts its frequency and send a frequency but i can't be able to check in which range.the wiring is well but both remote and car not be able to communicate.
i tried the internet but it can't be help me.first of all i want to know how to check there is a common frequency range or not.how can i do it?
and then i want to know if its not then how can i manage or set them to communicate with each other?
guys pls help me i really want to repair it but don't know the prcedure to advanced debugging the circuit.so pls help me if any body know it pls reply fast.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Lets start from the basic
    • Use a multimeter to check the continuity of both the transmitter and receiver circuit
    • Next see if the battery used is proper and giving the rated supply voltage and the rated current
    • If the above is cleared then the error is in the transmitter IC's Try changing them
    Checking them using tester kits is one way to see proper functioning of IC's

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am experiencing a problem in audio synching and conversion of video file. details: Consider I am having a film with incorrect audio timing .I know that we can sync...
hello friends every body know that the alternate requires the engine to rotate the alternator and generate electricity.a motor is used to rotate anything. so my question is are we...
Ok friends its time to recognise the contender with best thread posted.You can write it in the following format 1)thread name: 2)contender name: You may post it considering threads from...
The reviews are in, folks - it's a must watch! Sadly, we don't have IMAX in the city and will have to be happy with the regular screens. Does anyone...
We aren't new to self assembling robots. MIT's M-Blocks robots are cuboid robots that can attach themselves to each other and form a functional body. The robots themselves remind me...