wipro selection procedure

what is the wipro's current campus selection(not off campus) procedure that to mechanical students....please guide me

Replies

• Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    I guess, The process (if in-campus) will be the same for you all.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, I surfed upon the problem mentioned in heading and found a term called Captive Portal. Basically, I want the client to be shown a welcome page as soon...
Transistor current components (Very very Important) 1. Current conduction in N-P-N transistor is because of electrons and that in P-N-P is due to holes. The conventional flow of current is...
Numerical on current , amplification factors of transistors Some basics: 1. Generalized expression for collector current: IC = α IE +IC0[1-e(Vc/VT)] Where VC is the negative and is very large...
Hotelogix, a cloud based property management and distribution system, was founded by Prabhash Bhatnagar and Aditya Sanghi in 2008. With its headquarters in New Delhi NCR, India, Hotelogix raised $1.2...
Adidas has launched its newest accessory - a smartwatch named "miCoach SMART RUN" in India at a price of Rs. 24,999. The smartwatch tracks and monitors your performance data and...