Wipro Placements Questions & Answers

This discussion thread is dedicated to Wipro placements related questions and answers. Check the relevant resource in our downloads section.

Feel free to ask questions and answer questions asked by others.

Replies

• Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    So far, Wipro didn't reached our campus for placements. 😔
  • Mohammed120
    Mohammed120
    Suggest me some best final year project on basis of Micro-controller
  • arun warungase
    arun warungase
    Friends , i m fresher in BE mechanical field so i m try to find out job in production field , i want u r help for job searching .
  • Mohammed120
    Mohammed120
    You are from
  • arun warungase
    arun warungase
    happy diwali
    MUMBAI
  • Mohammed120
    Mohammed120
    Happy Diwali to all CEians & I think indeed will help you.visit indeed.co.in

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

open the command prompt. and type : ping www.google.com then wait few sec it will shows the website IP address..!! NOTE : You must need the net connection for accessing...
I'm surprised no one really noticed - but the gaming world's already jumping with joy as Hideo Kojima announced the next game in the famous MSG series - The Phantom...
I recently stumbled upon National Stock Exchange (NSE) - Emerge initiative by Indian Government. The NSE-Emerge allows SMEs and startups to raise capital from the market (as against VCs or...
Michael Adams, member of University of Georgia's Bioenergy Systerms Research Center has succeeded in finding a way to transform the atmospheric Carbon Dioxide (CO2) into useful biofuel. What this means...
Is there any one-two line code which can make Kernel Panic ? I am keen to know it. 😀