Wipro campus recruitment process for 2014

Hello CEans...
I am doing my final year cse course and am eagerly waiting for wipro campus drive in my college...I have some doubts regarding Wipro's new selection procedure and i heard that if i get placed in wipro,have to clear nearly 160 online module tests which are all quite difficult...please guide me...thank u in advance... 😀

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Did you go through this? WIPRO Campus Recruitment Process
    Has the campus recruitment process changed since then? I'll find out more from my friends.
  • Dhevishathya Rajaram
    Dhevishathya Rajaram
    #-Link-Snipped-# Thank u 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Proudly being labeled as "the world’s thinnest tablet", the new Dell Venue 8 tablet is here to take the Android tablet segment by storm. Launched at the 22014 Intel Developers...
I found Analog Discovery USB Oscilloscope is one which reduces cost. But can you name any other products for our Lab which will be available with servicing facility in India.
I need the company, seller or distributor for Universal micro-controller Programmer which is highly required in our Lab. Or I need the idea where I can design the some part...
Can you help me to find out the seller and distributors to pyrometer(optical and radiation) and manometer like instruments for academic student experiment as well as purposes?
Biasing of the transistor: 1. We know that for normal operation of the transistor the first junction i.e. the emitter base junction should be forward biased and the collector base...