Wind Tunnel Project

Hi everyone,

I am working on a Wind Tunnel and I have a hardware to modify from.

I have no clue about sensors and I need sensors to measure Airflow, Temperature and Pressure distribution in the Wind Tunnel, the equipments have to be capable of data logging to the computer using LabView software to run the system, an existing hardware of what I have as shown,
any expert please advise.
20160916_135311 20160916_135339 20160916_135311

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Something does not gel in the above. The diffuser from the test section with rectangular/square section to the circular fan does not look to be designed properly. The front inlet end settling chamber with screens and honeycombs to settle the flow prior to the accelerating contraction duct before the test section also seems inadequate.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    All sorts of sensors are described here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Sir Or Madam, I am Studying 1st Year of B.Tech 1st semester.Our Measurements Teacher told to make project on measurements I have no idea for that If you know...
While you might consider that with entry of newer brands like Oppo and Vivo, Sony would have been rendered obsolete you might be wrong. They got rid of the Z...
HTC who seems to have lost the smartphone race in India is gearing up for another round with a new smartphone. The HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle will make a debut...
is thrid law of thermodynamics is there ???i think that at absolute temperature entrophy value is zero.3rd law is related about or not ???
Trust us, you will be able to draw an analogy with the country-based team formation of 1st and 2nd world war if you analyze the latest move by almost all...