Win trip to U.S. sponsored by MyGov and Google India

My gov has started a competition for designing a mobile app for @PMOIndia, the winning team will be awarded a Sponsored trip (by Google India) to the Unites States of America to meet a team of Google Developers,subject to Terms and Conditions, along with a Certificate of Appreciation by MyGov.

here is link with complete details:-
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Interesting. I guess the government wants to involve everyone; but it could have get it done privately. I'm not sure how successful this approach will be. I will wish anyone on CE participating in the contest all the best.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The wi-fi signal can do much more than Internet delivery and wireless content transfer. Prof. Yasamin Mostofi, from UCSB is aiming to replace roll calls forever with Wi-Fi signals. Mostofi...
LG has recently taken wraps off its 4K monitor, which it claims to be the fastest among its peers in the market today. This UHD monitor from the South Korean...
Hi, I'm a .net developer for the past 4 years. I would like to change to Performance/Automation testing. Where should I start from? Guide me please.
China has established a space debris monitoring centre that will continuously scan the sky for unwanted stuff. The centre will ensure that no space junk hits Chinese spacecrafts orbiting around...
Quote: Not all places have wind all the time and not all places have a good sun all the time. Therefore Poduhvat LTD have decided to offer to market the...