Will masters help me get into R&D job?

Am doing third year mechanical engineering and am very much interested in doing my master degree will it help for me to place in R&D sector what else i suppose to do

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Shah Sharath
    Am doing third year mechanical engineering and am very much interested in doing my master degree will it help for me to place in R&D sector what else i suppose to do
    'Will it help' - Yes it will. But will it 'ensure' that you get a job - no.

Masters degree would be a right step in the direction in which you wish to move. But finally getting a job that you dream of is dependent on several parameters. Your best bet is to find out the skills / experience / education / certifications your dream job requires and start working on acquiring them. Does this answer your question?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friend's I am working on a project where i have to create a thumbnail from a video so that i can hint the user that what does this video...
The movie depicting how, "Shivkar Bapuji Talpade", an Indian scholar who is supposed to have constructed and flown an unmanned air-plane in 1895. Wiki link for - Shivkar Bapuji Talpade...
Helloo to all, i am bs chemical engineer and want to masters in mechanical engineering.is this combination is good.this make a good sense or i am not do that. Plz...
I am a final year BE EC student,we are in a group doing project named "pothole and uneven road conditions detection" and preparing a prototype and want to implement it...
Turns out that WhatsApp is slowly rolling out voice calling features in the latest version of whatsapp to global users. The version you will have to install is 2.11.508, available...