Will Graduation Score Affect GRE / MS Admission?

Hi everyone,

I am very confused and frustrated. I am preparing for GRE.. I pursued Electrical engineering and passed out in 2011. I will be appearing for GRE in Sep 2016. I have a work experience for approx. 4 years and currently working with TCS. The problem is that i have 59.9% in graduation which is considered to be 2nd division. That is the only drawback i have, rest assured i know i will get a very good score in GRE. I gave GRE back in 2011 and my score was 319. So my question is this a very big problem or can it be nullified with a good score in GRE and an impressive SOP? Guys please respond.. Thanks.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

at present i am pursuing Bachelor in engineering Electrical in 4th sem in a good government college. my family financial condition is not too good. i am not much interested...
Hello guys . Can any body give me some innovative poster design concept or idea because I have a poster competition few days from now
What is the notion of variable free programming (the context is JAVA)?
Project Abstract / Summary : The main objective is to gain and transfer domain knowledge widely from specialized persons. The query posted in the website are mapped to specialized persons...
After launching its smart rice cooker, Xiaomi has launched the updated version of the Redmi 3. The smartphone titled Redmi 3 Pro was launched at the same event as the...