WIFI Routing of External HDD

i wish to connect my External Hard Disk (1TB) to a wifi router which would allow me to access files wirelessly using my Samsung Tab 2.
please inform me if the purpose would be solved by using iBall Baton iB-WRR300N, if not pls suggest which router should i buy. i need the router for personal use and not commercial, hence pls suggest an inexpensive one

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A lot of research is happening in the field biomimicing robotics, where bots' design is inspired from elements in nature, be it insects, birds or animals. One such study in...
Engineers (women and men) are the strong silent type. They are better at doing things rather than talking about them. 'Kaam chaalu, mooh bund' is their way of life. However,...
You may refer ‘Remix’ as a 2-in-1 tablet and laptop. However, the folks from Jide Technology (a startup by three ex-Google senior engineers) call this thin and lightweight product an...
I have studied a paper recently based on steganography and i am seeking for a simple working algorithm ...can anybody post it please..i've gone through some algorithms which are quite...
Motorola created buzz by launching the successor of immensely-popular Moto E. We got hands on the new Moto E 2015 (2nd Gen) as it launched on Flipkart. Let us look...