Wickedleak Wammy Titan 5: Fingerprint Sensor, 4165mAh Battery & Android Lollipop For Rs. 14,990

Wickedleak has unveiled their offering, the Wammy Titan 5 just in time for the festive season. Wickedleak has tried to make the Wammy Titan 5 as attractive as possible by giving it an aluminium frame and textured back that is not only good to look at but also makes sure that it does not slip easily from your hands. The USP of the Wammy Titan 5 is its humongous 5.5inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) display which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and has a pixels per inch figure of 401ppi. Wickedleak makes a big deal about the capabilities of the display by stating that the capacitive sensors found underneath the display in association with touch sensor and accelerometer signals result in faster and accurate responses from the touchscreen. The Wickedleak Wammy Titan 5 is also one of the few phones in the mid-range segment that features a fingerprint sensor which is located just below the rear camera.

Wickedleak Wammy Titan 5 14
Wickedleak Wammy Titan 5 12 Wickedleak Wammy Titan 5 11 Wickedleak Wammy Titan 5 13

Even though the Wickedleak Wammy Titan 5 is a mid-range offering, the company has stuck in a MediaTek MT6753 chipset instead of an equivalent Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset. The innards of the Wammy Titan 5 include a 1.5GHz ARM Cortex-A53 64-bit octa-core CPU, an ARM Mali-T720 GPU and 3GB of LPDDR3 RAM which are entrusted with the task of handling Android 5.1 (Lollipop). Just like the recently launched Intex Cloud Swift With Android Lollipop & 4G Is A Snapdeal Exclusive it features 16GB of internal memory and the option of expanding storage to up to 128GB with the help of microSD cards. In terms of photography, we find a 13MP Samsung K3L2 CMOS sensor with LED flash on the rear and a 5MP selfie snapper on the front.

Just like many new smartphones in this price bracket, the Wickedleak Wammy Titan 5 is a Dual-SIM enabled smartphone with 4G LTE capabilities. Most common connectivity options and sensors are included on the Wammy Titan 5 which measures 155.2mm x 76.9mm x 8.0mm and weighs 203 grams. The Wammy Titan 5 is powered by an unusual 4165mAh Li Polymer battery that promises to last up to four days on a single charge. The Wickedleak Wammy Titan 5 is currently up for sale on the #-Link-Snipped-# for Rs. 14,990.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Warranty, servicing by authorised experts and insurance were some of the prime concerns for OnePlus 2 phone buyers in India. The Chinese smartphone maker, which takes India as its one...
MY NAME IS MITESH KYMAR I AM FROM MECHANICAL BRANCH I AM A STUDENT OF 3RD YEAR FROM IIMT ENGG COLLEGE MY HOBBIE IS PLAYING FOOTBALL MY FRIEND TOLD ME...
Need to ask about the difference between the standards: AISI, SAE, ASME, ASTM and ISO. Being more specific about the discussion, would like to say anyone if having any information...
ANTRIX, the commercial arm of ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) will launch six satellites for Singapore in December. ISRO's demonstrated its launch capabilities time and again using its reliable PSLV...
Kaustubh Thanks for your wish. Pls confirm me, am I eligible for IES Exam as I am 30 years old.