Wi-Fi at Bangkok Airport 'Suvarnabhumi' is Fastest @ 41.45 Mbps

The Suvarnabhumi International Airport at Bangkok (Thailand) has topped the list of airports with fastest wi-fi networks. The Internet download speed averaged at 41.45 Mbps at the airport. The study was conducted by RottenWiFi.com - a website that evaluated the speeds of wi-fi networks at about 130 Airports in over 53 countries. The Suvarnabhumi Airport offered an average of 41.45 Mbps download speed followed by The Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport which offered an average of 30.98 Mbps speed.

Suvarnabhumi-Airport-Wi-Fi-Bangkok
Suvarnabhumi - The Airport with fastest wi-fi

It's interesting to see that none of the Indian airports figured in the list of top 10. The third rank was awarded to the Dublin Airport, Ireland at 19.45 Mbps; nearly half the speed offered by Bangkok airport. Subsequent ranks were awarded to Vilnius International Airport, Lithuania, Helsinki Airport (Finland), JL Airport Ngurah Rai (Indonesia), Kaohsiung International Airport (Taiwan), Stockholm Arlanda Airport (Sweden), Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport (USA) and Frankfurt Airport at Germany.

We learn that the users can get about two hours of Internet usage after a quick registration; which is pretty impressive given the speed they offer.

If anyone among you has been to the Suvarnabhumi Airport recently; do share your experience of using the Wi-Fi with us.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hii... m currently doing BE.. in sem 5... E&C i cant really decide if i should join GATE coachings right now... or should i wait till graduation? i want to...
Like many people in the past, the researchers at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) have turned to nature to find ideas for improving machines. The team from...
My phone doesn't have android L then how does whatsapp update have material design?.My phone has android kitkat os. Regards A curious user and a coding student
What do you look for in an Android smartphone if you are on a budget and want the phone to be loaded with features? Well, if it's a slim and...
The pathbreaking smartphone LG G4 has arrived in India. The device that has been said to pack specs that could shame any contemporary flagship Android offering, has started to sell...