Why Wipro, Infosys and TCS are the "Axis of Evil" for Indian Startups

#-Link-Snipped-#

Nice article. A decent read and a very good site for all to-be-entrepreneurs.

Replies

• swati_akasheeni
    swati_akasheeni
    really a nice article.Truly depicts the present strategy of these trio IT giants in INDIA.A must read for IT industry freshers.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Excellent one brother. Really nice. And I like the word 'outbot' he has coined.

This is a situation common to the entire industry. I have myself never worked with any top (by revenue) IT company as of now. But I would like to do so, just out of curiosity. I want to know what goes inside a giant's stomach. 😁
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    And for a strange reason, I feel like meeting and interviewing this guy. :grin:
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Thanks dude! Man, that website rocks. So many interesting articles and tips regarding startups. I see biggie has already commented on it last month, haha.

I gotta get me one of them Axis of Evil Finger Puppets πŸ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yes, I'm in touch with Pluggd.in's editor, Mr. Ashish Sinha. I'll try to have him on CE to comment πŸ˜€ What say?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    That would be great! πŸ˜€
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    The_Big_K
    Yes, I'm in touch with Pluggd.in's editor, Mr. Ashish Sinha. I'll try to have him on CE to comment πŸ˜€ What say?
    Oh my... I can't wait. This guy really impressed me. He writes amazing articles.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yes, articles on Pluggd.in are super! Btw, the article in focus is written by Mr. Vishal Gondal, Founder of #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want synopsis of the minor project "Automated Guided Vehicle " and plz refer me useful sites for this purpose... 😁😁😁😁
Dear Members, My final year project is designing a solar maximum power point tracking and I am having difficulties in choosing an appropriate current sesor to use as feedback. The...
CEans, The winners of the CrazyTee contest sponsored by Myntra are - [random order] 😁CEan - AbrakaDabra 😁 (Design Abrakadabra - 2) 😁CEan - Mona 😁 (Design: Mona - 3)...
Discuss the announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/4679-crazytee-contest-winners.html in this thread!
Via: Official Google Blog: Google Audio Indexing now on Google Labs Nearly two months ago, we introduced the Google Elections Video Search gadget on iGoogle, a tool that transcribes and...