Why Men Lie and Why Women Cry?

Lets get some feedback on this topic....if everyone says yes..we can have this topic...Swati what say?

Replies

• harsimrit
    harsimrit
    hey i have seen men cry and women lie ๐Ÿ˜ how about that
  • Swati
    Swati
    how about Men Lie and Men cry ๐Ÿ˜
  • harsimrit
    harsimrit
    hmm well going like this we could end up with a lot of combinations..
    but the bottom line is depending on the situation both men and women cry and/or lie ๐Ÿ˜ but i dont think there is anything to discuss here on this..
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    no no.its ......

harsimrit
    hmm well going like this we could end up with a lot of combinations..
    but the bottom line is depending on the situation both men and women cry and/or lie ๐Ÿ˜ but i dont think there is anything to discuss here on this..
    no its woman cry and woman cry.....
  • rick
    rick
    You guys are debating over the debate topic :wink:

Let's take the original one "Why Men Lie & Women Cry".
  • Swati
    Swati
    How about this?

Men Lie and Lie and.......................anf after that its they who cry and cry and.................................... ๐Ÿ˜
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Swati
    How about this?

Men Lie and Lie and.......................anf after that its they who cry and cry and.................................... ๐Ÿ˜

that i dont know ...
    but i guess..the concept is like ......" man needs to lie, some time(why that all of you must know) so he lie....and because he lie ... woman cry(why ,???woman must know...).... :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: ...hai na "
    i guess that must be the reason that man lie and woman cry...

Cheers
    Crazy
  • Swati
    Swati
    Its that men lie and when their lie is caught they cry..

what do u say for this? ๐Ÿ˜
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Swati
    Its that men lie and when their lie is caught they cry..

what do u say for this? ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ :twisted: :twisted:
    you must be thinking why i am laughing...
    actually i am seeing this thread from a different scenerio....
    i guess.....a man is lying and a woman is crying on this thread........ :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Go easy! Everyone!

Let us make sure that we have healthy debate here and we don't end up with fight! :roll:

HaPpy Debate! ๐Ÿ˜€

-The Big K-
  • rick
    rick
    The_Big_K
    Go easy! Everyone!

Let us make sure that we have healthy debate here and we don't end up with fight! :roll:

-The Big K-
    ๐Ÿ˜ I knew you'd say this
  • iloveher
    iloveher
    men lie because women make them lie ...women make men lie because they dont want to cry....men lie because they dont want women to cry...so men lie because of women...

cause and effect..

still not able to find out which one is the CAUSE and which one is the EFFECT...

will have to ask ADAM AND EVE to figure it out....๐Ÿ˜’
  • aashima
    aashima
    ann....

well...i have seen men crying and women lieing as well ๐Ÿ˜‰)

but thats true bcoz women are more close to emotions and feelings wen compared to men... thats the reason why men alwaz manage to lie and escape and women are alwaz left behind crying... but i guess this is not vey much prominent today... gals dont cry today.. they are more stronger and confident....
  • Srikanth
    Srikanth
    Its time fr me to quote

As far as i kno..men or women watever it ma b.. they lie or cry only basing upon their character., and i think this has nothing to do with Fe/Male.๐Ÿ˜‰
  • aashima
    aashima
    Srikanth
    As far as i kno..men or women watever it ma b.. they lie or cry only basing upon their character., and i think this has nothing to do with Fe/Male.๐Ÿ˜‰
    Well said!!! But sometimes it goes against the male ego to cry even if they feel like. Otherwise it has nothing to do with female/male.
  • rajesh_s
    rajesh_s
    men lie to make the woman happy ...i dont knoe abt woman
  • shubhankar
    shubhankar
    actually this is the name of a book..i have read it.
    ๐Ÿ˜›
  • shubhankar
    shubhankar
    as mentioned in the book.the two lobes of female brain communicate very fast. that is why they are talkative and have confused and mixed emotions.( no offense )
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Why not ask Rajnikanth to be sure?
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    in my view women are more sensitive to situations so they will cry for easy situations too
    in my childhood my sir's usually says "girls are having a cry pot on there heads"
    hehehe i believe it is true (i think all CE ladies will beat me just kidding)
    men lie because they usually try not to make a hole to pot so they usually lie
  • ashmi
    ashmi
    in my opinion the topic is not totaly correct..."men lies and women cries",why???..i think ancient times women were not so much awared of there mens activities but now the era is changing totaly.they have tendency to take revenge with there men and it's very true that every person who has heart will cry surely, the diffrence is only there way of expressing it and it's not true that everytime mens lie,sometimes mens are true but women lies and it's sure that men's heart will hurt and they will cry but they have ego problem.they think they are MAN so they should not cry infront of peoples or it will prove that they are dumb.crying is also a human nature so guyz what is bad in it if women cries atleast it shows that they are realy hurt with somone's activities as per to the men it is realy hard.....๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Both lie and cry. It is only the manner that in which it is done that is quite different between the genders.
    Men are simple folk with no pretensions to sophistication. When they lie it is a straight forward denial with the hope of not being found out. When they cry it is with a tissue paper or kerchief.
    Women look most sincere when they lie. This has some uses in social interactions in pouring oil over troubled waters stirred up usually by the men folk. When they cry, it may well be a put up job - a lie on its own - to get what they want. Often it is over their interpretation of what is actually going on. They usually read between lines and come up with explanations that would never occur to a man.
    It is good that they are like that. Otherwise life would be dull. How else can men be made fools of?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Fact in two line:
    Women Lie (Nobody cares, it just nature), Women cry (Even aliens get notified)
    Men Lie (Spot on), men cry (alone, no one knows when)
  • Akanksha Gupta
    Akanksha Gupta
    yup either ask rajnikant or wikipedia or best google it
  • G.Urmila
    G.Urmila
    Topic "Men lies and women cries".....I think women as well lies and men as well cries.Lying is the escape plan we all do some or the other time it is not inspecific to only men....And women cries because she cant be so insensitive like that of men and men also cries but he wont advertise...I think women do the right thing is putting out their pain in form of cry but boys suffer themselves in struggling with the pain inside....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey how many of us believe in sun signs... whether we believe in it or not i know most of us are interested in reading about it. 8) So guys,...
The bellow is a case study! About 13 years ago, I was working as a technical engineer with a subsidiary company of Wembly Industries. One day, I received a call...
This thread is dedicated to CEans with lot of free time ๐Ÿ˜ Okay, tell us if you had a time machine to take you anywhere in time- 1. Where (in...
hey!! i hope evry1 knws d change in GRE pattern frm dis oct!! so how many of u r planning to prepone d idea of givin the GRE exam....i mean...
pals...... i dont know but people say two things... 1. Love is blind 2. Marriage is a eye opener ..... dont know.....and God knows how they can sync these sentances........