Why does mixing of conversations occur during usage of telephone?

Electronics and communication engineering has wider applications in our life. Even though we use optical fiber cables for communication purposes.Why does mixing of conversations occur during usage of telephone?

Replies

• Stephen B Johnson
    Stephen B Johnson
    It may not be physical layer issues. It could be bugs in the DSP design where ports are improperly being put into incorrect sessions.

If the transmission is all digital, then it is more likely happening in the DSPs or whatever processing is joining the converstaion's ports (i.e. in the media server).

If it is analog, then physical layer interference could be coming into play.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have an experiment to transfer solar energy to mechanical energy. First of all is a cone inspired by an axis. On the cone are two tiny cups of water....
While the news of FK-Myntra acquiring Jabong is hot; Flipkart is now planning to layoff about 1000 employees belonging to Sr. Management. The Economic Times has reported that the company...
The more than it is predicted, let’s recall our first semester class of basic electronics and the Intel co-founder Moore’s statement. He said, the number of transistors in a dense...
Mozilla Firefox delivered an update, version 5.0 on 26th of July, 2016 with new features and support keeping in mind the needs of its iOS users. It has now been...
My friend is developing an Android App which needs to store data. He is fine with android app. Context: He needed to communicate app to his CMS sever through Web...