1. Become a Developer for CrazyEngineers - Apply NOW!

Why Do We Love CrazyEngineers?

Discussion in 'Engineering & Technology News' started by Ankita Katdare, Nov 26, 2010.

• by Ankita Katdare, Nov 26, 2010 at 12:00 AM
  • Ankita Katdare

Ankita Katdare Moderator

Engineering Discipline:
    Computer Science
    Watch the following presentation. It's dedicated to all CEans and the one and only Biggie. :)

<div class="prezi-player"><style type="text/css" media="screen">.prezi-player { width: 550px; } .prezi-player-links { text-align: center; }</style><object id="prezi_oppwyss0-7o_" name="prezi_oppwyss0-7o_" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="550" height="400"><param name="movie" value="http://prezi.com/bin/preziloader.swf"/><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"/><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"/><param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff"/><param name="flashvars" value="prezi_id=oppwyss0-7o_&lock_to_path=0&color=ffffff&autoplay=no&autohide_ctrls=0"/><embed id="preziEmbed_oppwyss0-7o_" name="preziEmbed_oppwyss0-7o_" src="http://prezi.com/bin/preziloader.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="550" height="400" bgcolor="#ffffff" flashvars="prezi_id=oppwyss0-7o_&lock_to_path=0&color=ffffff&autoplay=no&autohide_ctrls=0"></embed></object><div class="prezi-player-links"></div></div>

Don't forget to share a comment.

• Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'Engineering & Technology News' started by Ankita Katdare, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Nion
    Hey nice work there!
    Indeed CE is a great and useful site. What all people mentioned is true. CE can be of great help to any engineer for anything.

No doubt, people are addicted to it! :)
  2. sw@ti
    Thats indeed a nice&nbsp;presentation......&nbsp;
  3. Nrupen
    That's really a nice presentation. I hope soon engineers across the world will join CE to enjoy the job they do and celebrate the work they are master of.
  4. CIVILPRINCESS
    wow! that's some really awesome work :D nice presentation akd :D&nbsp;
  5. Mayur
    Good one indeed. I like the idea of the presentation very much.

PS: I wonder where my quotes vanished.
  6. harsh
    I am loved to be part of CE.
  7. Create Animated Presentations In Google Docs
    [...] Look at a sample presentation here: Why Do We Love CrazyEngineers. [...]
  8. Shreyas
    Its really impressive to see how much pains you have gone through to take the opinions of all the prominent CEans. Keep up the good work!
  9. Rupam Das
    CE is an Innovative Family
  10. godfather
    Superb Presentation. Love you CE.

My Quote is also vanished. :p --&gt; CE is Like My Second Home.
  11. CEan
    To all those who want to add your quotes, please use this comment space. :)