Why choose banking career after PG in Electrical Engineering?

Hai sir myself Naveen , i just attended an INTERVIEW for Axis bank:HR asked why you have choosen banking careers after your Pg in Electrical engineering....... I just stuck for a moment and don't know how to answer.
Suggest me how to answer such type of questions?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Somehow your query got missed.
    Please check the thread here: Why choose bank job after engineering? How to answer in interview?

We are already discussing your query there. If you have further questions about same issue, please go ahead and asks on that discussion.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    NAVEEN GUDHE
    I just stuck for a moment and don't know how to answer.
    You got stuck because you were mentally prepared to provide answers that 'interviewer would love to hear', not the honest answers.

Well, now that you are not facing the real interview, what's your 'real' reason for opting a career in banking after getting a PG degree in Electrical Engineering? Don't you think it's a complete waste of the knowledge you acquired along with time and money you spent in getting the PG degree?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is there any scope for future and in present time for these developers?
Hi sir this is Navami Tiwari , I am working in a mechanical company with team of 5 members as fresher software developer in asp .net web api, linq, MySQL...
hi enngineers, for my acadamic project i need to design a single stage buck boost inverter, I am totally blank need help from you, pls guide me to complete this
Why cadmium plated fasteners are used in Aeronautical fabrication work?
Born and brought up in Agra, one of the most business oriented towns in India, Rakhi Chawla grew up in the support and care of parents who were unconventional in...