Why cant we add tags (keywords)?

When i make a post, like in the download section, it wont let me create new tag, only use existing keyword tags that pop up after typing first two letters. Why not?
For example i just posted a free vfd course, wanted to add tags "vfd" "variable frequency drive" "training software", etc.
Luckily after many 2 letter combos, i found at least two tags that where related ("electrical" & "training"). Is this function broke, or is there an explanation somewhere on your site?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, the download section was spammed with bad tags and hence we had to restrict the tags facility. I'll be happy to add the tags you want.
  • Don Engineering Training
    Don Engineering Training
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, the download section was spammed with bad tags and hence we had to restrict the tags facility. I'll be happy to add the tags you want.
    Thanks #-Link-Snipped-# , much appreciated you adding those tags for me.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hy Everyone! I am currently doing M. Tech on power systems engineering and it's high time I should start thinking about a project ! Can anyone help me with latest...
What will be the effect of yearback in engineering?One of my friend completed his engineering in 8 years.Does he has any carrier option with his degree for jobs and all?Can...
Before opening the box of today’s artistic-technology news, can we ask ourselves why scientists are trying to make a painter out of an AI-powered bot? While painting is certainly not...
If in case I have written the exam well and I am not in a position to go to US then will that certificate will be useful in India for...
I had an interesting request for an embedded system awhile back. The board was to boot fully into vxWorks, then load a couple different other vxWorks images into memory and...