Whom will you vote in General Elections in India 2014?

This thread is created out of curiosity. The question is whom will you vote in General elections next year. Just mention the name of party (without any negative comment for others).

P.S: I hope mods won't mind. 😀

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Well This is a debate topic which we can talk over and discuss parties and figures as a whole. I would be very interested in such a discussion. As of asking a name to vote, bro that is a violation of privacy and we should discourage people from doing that, that is revealing their votes. Maybe we can start a discussion on names and parties in debate section
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    People will vote their local representatives. I personally am voting for the BJP because there's no other party has a promising leader, who's shown some real development.

I don't think 'secularism' is an issue.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Resolution No 1: I will leave this country for ever if Rahul Gandhi becomes our Prime Minister. At that point, everything will be beyond repair.

Modi is only the guy who can be the best repairman and best developer as of now.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I had voted for the party and now they are ruling Gujarat. So again I will vote for them only. 😉
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Nayan Goenka
    Resolution No 1: I will leave this country for ever if Rahul Gandhi becomes our Prime Minister. At that point, everything will be beyond repair.

Modi is only the guy who can be the best repairman and best developer as of now.
    You just stole my words 😀 I echo the above.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Epic LOL incidents with Congress happening these days, I feel bad for them. Rahul Gandhi had rally on Sunday in some Congress stronghold area, people came, and they literally showed him fingers and left the rally while he was speaking on his face and that too from the front row. Epic insult. Apart from that, Prof CNR Rao said in a press conference, politicians are idiots. They are not giving funds for science research and development. I mean seriously LOL.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, Is there any way to redirect localhost to always redirect to 127.0.0.1 when i type localhost ?? OS: Windows 8 32bit Test Server: WAMP Purpose: Testing Magento. and Admin...
Sachin Tendulkar will become the first sportsman to get India's highest civilian award - Bharat Ratna. I personally do not follow cricket and have always treated every sport equally. I...
Can anyone help me out with the following topics. I need to know about these topics. 1.Zero C.T.E (Coefficient of Thermal Expansion) laminates 2.Thermally Quasi-isotropic laminates 3.C.T.E for special laminates...
Hi everyone, I was thinking to plan a mock test for pharmacy students. I am not sure which platform to choose. there a few online exam providers (which are charging...
Scientist CNR Rao isn't happy with the politicians and Indians in general, it seems. After calling politicians 'Idiots' for giving so little (resources, funding) to the scientists he went on...