Who thinks that Sturgeon’s Law is correct?

Sturgeon%27S Law says that ninety percent of everything is crap.
How far is that accurate? Is is correct at all?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Jash Mota
    How far is that accurate? Is is correct at all?
    It is 100% correct when applied to itself.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    After going through petabytes of raw online data, using my proprietary algorithms in R to filter out crap, my data analytics findings have disproved Sturgeon's Law.

Ash's Law
    of 83.75% of everything is crap is more accurate.

😁
  • Jash Mota
    Jash Mota
    Seems to be that way, #-Link-Snipped-# sir.
    Great results, #-Link-Snipped-# ! 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...applying the law to this thread; I'd say it's correct. Just thought of adding my 10%.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Get ready to experience the all new features! Yes, the cyanogen 13.1 now supports the all new ‘mod’ application that allows third party apps to be accessible on your device....
This might be a good resource to learn key computing concepts effortlessly. Check this.
Astronomers at NASA has found out another suitable candidate to investigate deeper into the mystery, involved behind the formation of stars and other celestial bodies. With the help of Hubble...
HI I AM ROHIT I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION FOR BE IN PUNE CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO KNOW ABOUT ALL THE BEST COLLEGES AND PROCEDURE. NEED HELP CAN ANYONE...
There are two types of dynamic routing protocol: 1) Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP) 2) Exterior Gateway Protocol (EGP) Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP) are used within an autonomous system. There are...