Who made

Who made these dam new light bulbs as a pigs tail.? Well
my lamp shade doesn't
clip on to it? Now,,,,, how am I to embrace a new technology if it makes
my eyes hurt
and the shade to fall off. This Application doesn't work !
Now I am not talking
about a
mfgrer. but a whole industry of misapplication. Pleased encase it in a normally shaped
light bulb glass.

Replies

• lal
    lal
    Did you mean the so called Compact Fluorescnet Lamps? If yes, consider switching to LEDs!

By the way, when the bulb changes, shades should change too.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Audio and infotainment company Harman India has launched the JBL GO Wireless Speakers in India. Although, unveiled originally in CES 2015, JBL GO is quintessential of how certain products get...
NASA researcher Haris Riris is working on developing a new laser instrument to track global methane concentration round the clock. Riris and his colleagues from the Goddard Space Flight Center...
Google's made up its mind to support HTTP/2 and not its own SPDY protocol, the one it introduced back in 2009. Latest announcement on Chromium blog confirms that the upcoming...
Even if most people reading this article have access to internet and it is commonly believed that the entire world is connected to each other via internet, statistics suggest that...
Project Abstract / Summary : Online shopping is a form of electronic commerce which allows consumers to directly buy goods from a seller over the internet using android phones. This...