Who do you think will win US Presidential Elections 2016?

Just in case you've been following US Presidential Elections 2016, who do you think will go to the oval office this year? Both the candidates have been putting up a great show and the polls predict a very close fight. Do you think US will have the first woman president or an outsider who surprised everyone?

Let me set the ball rolling. I think though the polls show Trump lagging by a few points; he's going to win on November 9th. I think there is a large number of people who've been supporting trump but haven't really been open about it. Trump's rise in the US politics has been phenomenal and he won against all the odds so far.

What say you?

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Trump as per my clients from US, he has great influence over white people there
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Whoever wins, US loses.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A.V.Ramani
    Whoever wins, US loses.
    😁 , yeah. But those are the two who they want to compete. I'm wondering why couldn't they find better people to compete.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Wondering over the selection of their candidates for presidential run.They have to choose from the available. This time i am happy that people from US also were in the same situation as Indians where we have to select from their supply.
    Choose the one with low crime rate and better admin capability.
  • AADIT JAIN
    AADIT JAIN
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just in case you've been following US Presidential Elections 2016, who do you think will go to the oval office this year? Both the candidates have been putting up a great show and the polls predict a very close fight. Do you think US will have the first woman president or an outsider who surprised everyone?

Let me set the ball rolling. I think though the polls show Trump lagging by a few points; he's going to win on November 9th. I think there is a large number of people who've been supporting trump but haven't really been open about it. Trump's rise in the US politics has been phenomenal and he won against all the odds so far.

What say you?
    Hello Kaustabh !!! As far as US Presidential Elections are concerned . Hillary Clinton has highest chances of Winning the US Presidential Elections .

As Firstly , Hillary had a 30 Years of Experience of Governance and She Earlier had the Foreign Minister in the US Government .

As Secondly , She is the first Woman to become the first ever lady President in Uited States of America . The People of America are seeing the Hillary Clinton as a Agent of Change , When She will become President of United States , the history is gonna change .

Thirdly , She is a Woman and now it's an era of Women Empowerment .

Whereas , This is not so easy for Hillary Clinton , Also Donald Trump is giving a tough competition to his opponent Hillary Clinton .
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks like it's going to be President Trump.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Trump is going to be next president of USA
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Tr(i)ump(h).
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    5 more to go and it's trump then
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Manish Goyal
    5 more to go and it's trump then
    270 is the minimum number required. It's not over until all votes are counted. But looking at the state-wise charts, Trump is leading in all the key states where counting is in progress. It's Trump for sure.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: Trump Won (I said so 😉 ).
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Oh My God,
    Trump did it.one positive thing while watching President speech is that calling the big supporters who worked on his campaign to the stage and appreciating them before people.
    May things go positive.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    TRUMPet !
  • Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    Totally unexpected. But a reality. Welcome to the show.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    This is a well written article sent by friend Prof.Balakrishnan:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I don't think Trump is going to be as bad as the media says he'll be. In fact, I predict that he's going to be the badass President United States needs right now to make sure that it stays relevant in the game and fights China's growing dominance. I also think better ties between US and India than we've seen before.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    small conversation between me and my customer from ohio, US, might give you some idea about why people choose trump there,

Hi Lance

are you there?

Lance: Yes

Me: just curious to know thing I guess you are fan of Donald Trump, but I just wanted to know what is special about him?

Lance:
    I respect his business acumen. And believe that he is at an age with experience to do the best that he can for our country. He is not the most qualified from a perspective of political background however as you can see most Americans desire to have leader ship of a person who is not above the law

He has said and done many things that I do not agree with from a moral standpoint. However I believe that he will end the deadlock that our country has had for over a decade in our government

Me: but what about sexual assault crime and all?
    is that true?

Lance: People have said that the clintons have murdered people but we don't know if that is true I assume only time will tell if the allegations of sexual assault are correct. Again the audio tape of him saying vulgar things about women is not something that I would condone however I also would not persecute him for using that type of language as I have heard men say similar things in private to there friends and acquaintances. Again I do not condone his comments that were released on the video and audio. However I believe in my heart that he we'll start are economic engine. We may fall into a recession or we may have higher growth GDP

I'm sure you have similar concerns with your government officials being unresponsive to Social and economic needs and possible corruption

Me: Yes, I just wanted to understand because some of my clients have different views
    so I was just confused, let us see hope for best

Lance : Several of my friends have different viewpoints. I agree with many of their views however I believe that he is an agent for change regardless of his practical political experience. I think his lack of political experience will actually benefit our country in getting things approved in Congress and our Senate. Our government is quite corrupt and complacent as people have been in power 4 a long time and have forgotten what they were elected to do

Me: so you mean obama too had corrupt government?

Lance: I think he was not able to get his agenda progress due to the stalemate and divided reviews of our government. I believe that all political officials become somewhat corrupt or jaded as they feel entitlement and that they know what's best for their constituents

I believe that great power has the ability to cause people to become corrupt even when they are good people at heart
  • Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I don't think Trump is going to be as bad as the media says he'll be. In fact, I predict that he's going to be the badass President United States needs right now to make sure that it stays relevant in the game and fights China's growing dominance. I also think better ties between US and India than we've seen before.
    It is true that he would not be making decisions for the country (or the world) based on his personal opinions - simple reason being he cannot. It is not so much as what he will do now that he is the president that worries, but the reasons for the worry are exactly the same as they were for Brexit. Where is the liberati and the intellectual community when the world needs them the most? The real fear arises when results like these surface - implying the possibility that educated and rational individuals are outnumbered by those not.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Shashank Moghe
    Where is the liberati and the intellectual community when the world needs them the most? The real fear arises when results like these surface - implying the possibility that educated and rational individuals are outnumbered by those not.
    The result wasn't surprising to everyone who's been following Scott Adams blog - the creator of Dilbert. He predicted long ago that Trump's winning the election because facts and policies do not matter. He kept predicting Trump's moves accurately for almost 2 years. Check his latest blog: #-Link-Snipped-# People aren't rational most of the times! Trump knew this and persuaded people to believe in him.

My opinion is that he'll prove to be a better President who'll do a good job. But only time will tell.

I'd like to argue that even if Clinton was chosen, things wouldn't be much better. She's had access to the power and everyone knows how disastrous the democrats have been in the last 8 years. Republicans were not any good either.

This election was different - because people had to choose the least disastrous candidate over the most deserving candidate! They did the right thing, IMHO.
  • Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    Even I had a hunch that he was going to win. After Brexit, all bets were off. Looking at the local climate pre-election, the hunch got stronger. But never really expected to see that actually happen. Nobody did. On a positive note, his first speech post-win was "democrat" like, as one News channel put it - so you are right, he wont be the candidate we all saw in the campaign now that he is the President. He invited the non-supporters to work with him, Hillary gracefully accepted the defeat and Obama invited him with grace. Thus far, all goes on in the right fashion. The future unfolds @ 1 day per day.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A.V.Ramani
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    He followed it up with: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, Can any one tell me how the battery sizing is calculated. Suppose i have to give 20KW backup for 10 min. then how many battery's should be required?
After a year experience in core company (Mechanical) is it a better option to do the masters. If yes then India or Germany? depending upon job opportunities
Hi, I was select selected by Accenture in my final semester and I was sent for training in pune in Oracle apps domain. But i was hoping of getting Java....
I've been an Android developer at a startup for over 2 years now. I have worked on several projects that have given me a deep understanding of Android OS and...
Engineering community is all about sharing of new ideas. This year, the Indian Minister of Railways, Suresh Prabhu, in the Railway Budget 2016-17, announced plans to set up a dedicated,...