Who are the cleanest people on Earth?

Who are the cleanest people on Earth?
The title of "cleanest people on earth" may go to the Australians. However, research is difficult to come by on this point.
According to an October 2006 survey of 400 people conducted by EnergyAustralia (the supplier of electricity for much of Australia), every Australian takes at least one shower each day. Specifically, "62 per cent of people showered once a day, 29 per cent twice a day, and nine per cent showered three times a day".
These figures imply that no Australian goes more than a day without a shower. This is arguably the highest rate of national showering anywhere in the world and qualifies Australians as the cleanest people on Earth. The survey also found that women take slightly longer showers than men (but only less than a minute more) and teenagers take longer showers than people over age 40. Any arguments?

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    That also suggests that maybe Australians in general sweat a lot, hence the need for a shower ๐Ÿ˜€

just kidding!!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Isnt showering twice a day the norm?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    Isnt showering twice a day the norm?
    Twice ... /month is a Norm! [โ€‹IMG]
  • gohm
    gohm
    What's a shower??๐Ÿ˜

I am disappointed, I thought Aussies were tough and therefore bathed in streams using crocodiles as a luffa. I guess "Crocodile Dundee" wasn't a documentary then! Even worse, my favorite character in "Salam Namaste" is also a fake! sigh.... ๐Ÿ˜
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    as the population increases the cleanliness decreases as per my view.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    What I think is that engineers are the cleanest people in the world. ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, Most of the people working in many software companies are from non-it streams(that is a well known fact)..People are saying that non -it people are performing better than it(cse)people....Being...
hello, friends is there any one wants nanotechnology related topics for technical seimnars.......................๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
CEans, This post comes after reading Michael Arrington's post - 2,433 Unread Emails Is An Opportunity For An Entrepreneur What can be a solution to this problem? I bet lot...
HI all, can any one provide ne procedure for naming gas turbines.. for ex: for GE it has a MS7001FA gas turbine...wat it actually means.. i think it may b...
Curious to know how to connect keypad with UP2 board? I'd appreciate your answers.