Which year to start GATE preparation?

from which year i have to start to prepare for gate ? and i am in civil engineering
can any body plz help me

Replies

• edukondalu daggubati
    edukondalu daggubati
    wat is the major topiks for the gate preperation
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    edukondalu daggubati
    from which year i have to start to prepare for gate ? and i am in civil engineering
    can any body plz help me
    I think there cannot be a general answer to that. Because it all depends on you how fast you can prepare, grasp topics and develop speed of answering.

I guess second year of engineering would be ideal for anyone aspiring for GATE. It gives you ample time to prepare, take mock tests etc.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Firstly it was really a challenge to me and my colleagues to make a car without appropriate knowledge, but still me and my team mates didn't gave up and started...
I often worry that university is flying by, yet still, I have little idea of what I want to do once I graduate. That’s why I thought it best to...
It is chance to learn about company/organisation....how to work in different zone...got more experience...if we got job in same sector we can shine and proof our talent and knowledge can...
I need internship in ic-engines for improving the knowledge on that - By Kumara swami polisetti College: Chalapathi institute of engineering and technology Internship @ MNCS Company's in banglure Duration:...
Through this platform I am glad that I am sharing my experiences with you all. It’s like a data is stored somewhere in my mind and today I have found...