Which Was The last Game You 'Legally' Purchased ?

I know we Indians usually don't purchase digital copy of game because of simple logic "Why to pay when torrents are providing us for free?"
Still, there might be some CEans like me who really purchase the game just because that game is way too awesome to be played for free and developers must be supported for their hardwork.

So which last game you purchased and enjoyed ?
To keep the thread interesting, do show the receipt or screenshot of your steam account. Because in the end, we engineers only believe what we see.
If there's no proof, it's as equal as lie.

So, hey! Which was the last game you purchased ?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Abhishek Rawal
    I know we Indians usually don't purchase digital copy of game because of simple logic "Why to pay when torrents are providing us for free?"
    Nice generalisation there.

I've purchased 100% of the games for my PS3 because I'm a big console game fan. The last game I purchased was MGS 4 and will hope to have time to buy and play the MSG 5 - because that's the only game that's gotten my attention like no other.

PS: Unreal Engine is free for download and I think in future there will be faster game releases. If I save up the money to buy a PS4; I'm going to try out a lot of indie-games.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I have started enjoying Indie games much more than AAA games now a days. I was waiting for so long for Torchlight 2 to be ported in Linux. Finally it has arrived and that too with 75% discount. Couldn't resist the discount so I had to buy.

Sincere thanks to Lord Gaben [HASHTAG]#hail[/HASHTAG]
    We Linux users would never be able to play as many games as we can, if Lord Gaben wouldn't be supporting Linux.
    e50293d17995cbfceb0aa5715c0ada952e06f8a4_full
  • n1kh1l
    n1kh1l
    I was a big fan of PC games. I purchased all Call of Duty series till COD Black Ops.
    After that I have stopped playing on PC and play some games on smartphone.
    I used to play COD 4 online for a long time, was a member of Clan GBR also played some Indian server with profile name "rustybarrel".
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    the advantage of buying game is you can play them online 馃榾
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    aslijatinasija
    the advantage of buying game is you can play them online 馃榾
    So, which was the last game you bought ?
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    Jobless till now ,but surely buy one once i start earning 馃榾

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After the well scrutinized success of Chinese smartphone maker OnePlus in India, many new smartphone companies have become confident that Indian market is the appropriate place to establish themselves. The...
Project Abstract / Summary : 路 This Project is used to elaborate the predetermined technique (cloud techniques) but with higher monitoring and processing capabilities. 路 This project is used for...
Quote: The spacecraft in question is called LISA Pathfinder, and in common with jewellery, it will contain a significant quantity of precious metal when it blasts off from ESA鈥檚 spaceport...
Quote: Experts answer your questions on the emerging field of 3D bioprinting. While 3D printing becomes more established within the manufacturing sector, one of its most exciting uses, to create...
If you weren鈥檛 paying close attention to the installation process of the latest uTorrent chances are you allowed an additional program to be installed on your computer that uses a...