Which programming launguage should i prefer!

I know that lots of new programming language is introduced in a market, Based on interest it is difficult to decided, because for a every New technology new language is their so we cannot just compare one to another so which launguage can i choose and what location should i prefer like pune or Bangalore based on a good teaching staffs!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If you are just learning: Start with C++ or PHP or Ruby
    If you have any specific application in mind, let us know so that we can suggest the best language for that specific use.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have read the news that nokia is coming back to the market and hiring software experts,and testers,as all of know that this company is once the biggest maker of...
This is my project topic So I have facing many problems, The problem is 1)When I gave security for particular file (.doc,.pdf) etc . If I open that decrypted file...
I m final year student of ME CSE so I wanted to discuss regarding research and thesis. I am comfortable to work with java language to implement my research project....
A lot of students have confusion about the career choices after that have completed graduation (B.E or B.Tech) in the field of biotechnology. This discussion is to share various opportunities...
It is that time of the year when, just after the first short test in your engineering college, you start thinking of ideas, preparation for different events, talking to seniors...