Which PM Candidate will you vote?

Vote for the candidate that you think can shape/ is shaping India's polity. This is just a fun vote. Let us do an internal CE survey. Remember this is only for FUN!

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    modi has got 6 votes here, whereas the rest are at 0
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    But there is no Modi wave. β˜•
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    But there is no Modi wave. β˜•
    or that modi has bots working at CE too. 😏
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    LOL
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Let us celebrate 16th May, by having a live discussion here on CE, as India declares the PM. Let us all live blog. 😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Modi gave money to these 9 CEans. πŸ˜‰
  • Chintan Umarani
    Chintan Umarani
    These 10 are true CE 😁 (communal engineers) 😨
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Harshad Italiya
    Modi gave money to these 9 CEans. πŸ˜‰
    Weren't you one of them ?
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Why doesn't Modi win about 400 seats?

Anyone you meet says #Modi #Modi
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nayan Goenka
    Why doesn't Modi win about 400 seats?

Anyone you meet says [HASHTAG]#Modi[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#Modi[/HASHTAG]
    You've got be aware of this: Must Read: How elections are won [Shocker Inside]
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    I read this before. Its a real shocker.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    This is shocking 11 for none! Someone please vote for othersπŸ˜›

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    But we must accept he is a real crowd puller.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Finally, we have one Rahul Gandhi vote. Surprised to see no one's going the AK way!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Picture 015

I finished my job ! Missed to check NOTA button. πŸ˜‰
  • Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    Dosto, Modi ko vote dene wale ye 13 log Ambani ke agents hai!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Wrong, I am not Ambani's agent. I am Adani's agent...Ooops😲

#-Link-Snipped-# You are lucky. You directly got to vote modi.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Issue
    Wrong, I am not Ambani's agent. I am Adani's agent...Ooops😲

#-Link-Snipped-# You are lucky. You directly got to vote modi.
    No ! I am not that lucky. I voted from Surat not Vadodara.
  • avii
    avii
    If AK hadn't turned out to be a drama queen, I would have voted for him. I find this is the only guy who has balls. alas, he only talks. May be after 10 years and he has some experience I may vote for him.

However I don't find any PM candidates who have balls. It's about time we need such guy. No guy talks about issues like:

- Eliminating reservations
    - LGBT
    - Getting black money from Swiss

anyways we are a country filled with majority of retards. These kinda of politicians we actually deserve.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    • Eliminating Reservations: It's not happening. Anyone who talks against reservations is bound to lose. If you lose on the issue of reservations, you can't serve the country on other issues equally or more important. Once the infrastructure is well set and there are ample seats, no reservation would be needed. Don't expect any politician, even the 'good' ones, to talk against reservations.
    • LGBT: Why is this a national issue? Why not talk and do something about people sleeping empty stomachs? Isn't that a bigger issue?
    • Getting Black Money From Swiss Banks: Narendra Modi has promised to bring back black money. But for that to happen, he'll need 272+ seats for BJP alone [not NDA].
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    LGBT has directly to do with poor people sleeping empty stomachs. This tax increases rates of everything you know. This is a serious issue to fight elections on.

As for black money is concerned, I think BJP will be a bit more inclined towards not bringing it back even if it gets clear majority. Their own stakeholders might have offshore accounts. And as for results are concerned, I feel they are set to get a clear majority. At least 250 seats of their own. So governance hopefully should not be an issue.

Reservations I agree with #-Link-Snipped-# on.

As far as AAP and Kejriwal are concerned, they don't know actually how to do this. Intentions might not be an issue but yes, experience and skills matter which they lack completely. He's not ready for power for at least next 5-10 years.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Nayan Goenka
    LGBT has directly to do with poor people sleeping empty stomachs. This tax increases rates of everything you know. This is a serious issue to fight elections on.
    I don't understand how Lesbian Gay Bisexual & Transgender community has anything to do with tax & poor people ? Elaborate please ?
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Oops, I mistook it for LBT. 😁
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Reached hometown to cast my vote. Will vote for the better πŸ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Finally, we've Kejriwal supporters!

Bringing back the black money is quite possible and we aren't the first nation to demand for it. I firmly believe that a good man at the top; with all the decision making abilities (non-coalition government) can make it happen and I personally think Modi will do it - provided BJP gets majority.

We all know that BJP (just like AAP and Congress) isn't 100% clean; and the reality is that power will continue to corrupt people. However, if the top brass at BJP decides on bringing back the black money; it won't be too difficult to make it happen. BJPs own men may go to jail or given some benefits; but we should be okay with that provided larger part of the sum 99%+ heads back to our nation.

As far as Kejriwal's concerned, he was never in the game for power. He and his party of mislead people want a coalition government in the center at any cost. I don't buy the logic that 'clean people' will change the systems. We need people with exceptional administrative abilities to run the government. By the way, Delhi people just got a shock of their lifetime by getting the electric bills 2x to 3x the amount they used to pay.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Done my job πŸ‘

No one is perfect, voted for someone better. In my view, In a representative democratic country that too with a multi party system, no single party or no single coalition should be in power for so long. Change of power will improve competitiveness, effectiveness and efficiency of the governance.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sony, the leading manufacturer of smartphones, tablets and cameras and launched yet another new app for photography buffs with a Sony Xperia smartphone. Called the 'Background Defocus' app, the company...
If like us you love Pinterest app for iOS and Android, here's a great new feature to make your life a tad easier. Pinterest has announced 'Guided Search' - a...
Hello . I am Abishek chander, compleated my BTech ( ECE ) a few days back ...I want to take training in VLSI ....Is it a good choiice or not....
Corning, the company famous for developing the Gorilla Glass, used in so many top-notch smartphones to protect our touchscreen displays, has finally arrived in India. With the aim to solidify...
If you are still not back from the awe of wearable technology, be prepared to have your mind blown with the latest research work in a new form of "spaser"...