Which phone to buy in India for under Rs. 25,000; in 2015?

I'm starting this discussion so that all your queries can be answered. I personally think that unless you want to flash your phone among your friends, there's absolutely no point spending over Rs. 25000 on a phone in India. You can get pretty decent phones for that price tag and this thread is dedicated to discussions about phones to buy in India in 2015.

If you are looking to buy a new phone post this information:

1. Features Desired:
2. Top Use: Games OR Productivity OR Internet and Chatting etc.
3. Budget in INR:
4: Existing Phone Model:

I think we'll be able to come up with recommendations based on above information.

Replies

• Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    Phones below 25000 that I would like to buy and recommend
    1.Apple 5c 8gb
    2.Moto X 1 or 2nd gen
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - I didn't expect to find Apple 5C. 8GB storage with no extra room doesn't really addup as a phone to buy, IMHO. Any reason you suggested it? Moto offers a good option.
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - I didn't expect to find Apple 5C. 8GB storage with no extra room doesn't really addup as a phone to buy, IMHO. Any reason you suggested it? Moto offers a good option.
    The only problem with the phone is 8gb card ,but quality of eveyrthing else is really good I.e. camera ,screen .It has quality of iphones,it doesn't hang like any other Android phone .it comes with ios7 and also support ios8 update which is also a plus point .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Need ME IEEE 2015 Project ----------------------------- Domain : Knowledge and data engineering, social networking app i need ME project like that domain, I searched a lot but i could not...
I am priyanka.I am learning in third year electronics in DKTE collage of engineering.
The Bansals at Flipkart have raised a new round of funds, about $700 million from their existing investors. The fresh round of investing takes the current valuation of Flipkart to...
One of my friends in the US is looking to hire an Android developer in India and asked me what's the average per hour rate of Android developers in India....
I planned to create a social networking website as my final year project. Now, I have got the idea of doing it using RMI(Remote Method Invocation). So, What kind of...