Which one is better? work at Fixed Monthly Salary or Hourly basis

Which one is better? Work at Fixed Monthly Salary or Hourly basis at fixed hourly rate and why?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Manish Goyal
    Which one is better? Work at Fixed Monthly Salary or Hourly basis at fixed hourly rate and why?
    Totally depends on your financial needs. There can't be a generic answer. You can think of your monthly salary as a total payout of all your hourly earnings.
  • Mrinmoy Swarnakar
    Mrinmoy Swarnakar
    Fixed monthly salary is better over fixed hourly rate as at the end of the month you know you will get a fixed amount and you can invest it well.
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    Does fixed monthly salary include jobs in an office? If yes, I'd choose that as it provides me opportunity to socialize with wide variety of people having different expertise, capabilities and ideas in a single place!!
  • avii
    avii
    Hourly, any day.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    It seems people prefer fixed monthly salary as compared to hourly rate, but don't you guys think there is more freedom with hourly basis

I mean you don't need to stick to your seat for 9 hrs in office, you can work when you want.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Fixed Salary with flexible working hours is my cup of tea.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As a Software Programmer, I face challenge almost every day, where I have to find solution in best possible way, whether it may be code optimization or a bug or...
I want to present my project my finalyear project in some conference or in some technical zone for the approval. could some one please help me....
ISRO has unveiled a space capsule for astronauts for the very first time. After the Mars mission, the ISRO has focussed its attention to putting a human into space. This...
Statue are made using chocolates, how does these chocolate statue are not melting even during a summer?
The Institute Must Contain following facilities -Job Placement Guarantee -All Testing Tools Must be covered.